Episode 8

Where isth Mom? (DISCONTINUED)

''LuHan!! Wake up! What are you doing here?!!'', SeHUn tried to shake LuHan but he didn't respond anything.

SeHun was so worried about LuHan so he took LuHan to the hospital because he knew LuHan have a personal doctor. When they arrived at the hospital, SeHun followed LuHan's personal doctor and nurses but he was stopped by the doctor. The doctor said he can't go into the room. But actually, LuHan ordered the doctor to not allowing SeHun to go into the room. It's not the suitable time yet to let SeHun knows all of LuHan's illness and secrets. LuHan hide a lot of things from SeHun because he doesn't want SeHun to feel it anymore. He hates it when he saw SeHun cried everyday because of Kai. He hates it when SeHun keeps hugging the stuff Kai gave to him. So he tried a lot of method to break into SeHun's heart. When the door opened, SeHun forgotten most of his part with Kai. But when he saw Kai just now, he can't calm himself and think about SeHun too much that made his brain unstable.

SeHun waited outside of the room with his teary eyes and bleeding lips. It's his habit to bite his lips when he's worry about LuHan. 

But part of him kept thinking about Kai. He doesn't know why but he wants to fall in love with Kai again. But what about LuHan? He loves LuHan too. He started to think about it. Maybe he loves LuHan because LuHan treats him nicely and taking care of him ever since that day. 

But why he wants to fall in love with Kai one more time? Is it because he can't forget about Kai? Or he never hates Kai? Or is it fate? 

SeHun touched his chest, he can feel his heartbeats everytime he's thinking about Kai. Why he doesn't feel anything whenever he's with LuHan? Even when they did it, SeHun never felt as good as when he's doing it with Kai. 

''Is LuHan okay?'', he heard someone.

SeHun looked up and saw a pretty woman standing in front of him.

''I don't know...Sorry...'', SeHun answered.

He don't know why but he can feel that this woman kept glaring at him.

''He's none of you business. You can leave.'',the woman said.

''But he's my...my...friend? boyfriend?'', SeHun stopped himself.

''Your what?''

''I'm sorry! Excuse me!'', SeHun bowed and ran away.

''Wait! I'm going to marry him next month! And don't you ever come to see him again!'', she shouted.

SeHun heard it but kept running until he's outside of the hospital. Wait, he didn't cry. Why? SeHun didn't come back to their house. He's going to the park he used to play with Kai. He wanted to see Kai so badly. He wanted to say everything to Kai. He knew that Kai is the only one for him but what about LuHan? He owe LuHan a lot. SeHun can't think of it anymore. He brushed his hair with his hand.

''If only Kai is here...'', SeHun said to himself.

''I'm here'', Kai suddenly said.

''Eh? Maybe it's my imagination...''

''Up here''

SeHun heard the same voice and looked up the tree. He's eyes wide opened the he saw Kai was sitting on the tree.

''K-K-Kai?!''

''Yo''

''Wha-what are doing up there?!! Get down!''

''Hahah! You never changed.''

Kai laughed when he saw SeHun's blushing face. SeHun used to shout at Kai like that years ago.

''Well... um... ''

Kai saw SeHun and jumped off the tree. 

''Kai...''

''What?''

''LuHan...he's going to marry a woman next month... I don't what to do... What should I do?''

''Does that mean you want to replace that woman?''

''N-No! I mean... Does LuHan knows it?''

''Who cares... He's none of my business'', Kai yawned and lend on the tree.

''Oh... Yeah, right.''

Kai looked at SeHun for awhile.

''Kai... Do you think LuHan loves me?''

''Who knows...''

''What if he really going to marry that woman... What will happen to me...''

''You can come to me anytime. I'm free'', Kai .

''You!''

''Haha! That face!''

''I don't know... Will you accept me?''

''Are you confessing your love to me?''

''Eh? Uh...um.. I've been thinking about it lately...''

''I don't know... I do love you but I don't want to hurt LuHan.''

SeHun froze whe he heard Kai. Kai still loving him even though it's been years they broke up. He stared at Kai.

''Well, I'm sure you don't love me anymore right? LuHan is waaaaaay better than me.''

Kai smiled and walked away.

''Wait...It's wrong. I love you Kai. But why can't I say it out? What's happening to me? Kai is going far away from me again. No... No... Kai... Wait... Kai! Kai! Kai! Kai! Kai! KAI!'', SeHun shouted.

Kai was shocked and stopped his steps. Looking back at SeHun. SeHun was crying on the ground. Kai didn't know why but he's feet dragging him to SeHun and his arms forcing him to hug SeHun.

SeHun cried as hard as he wanted. After all this years he's been missing Kai so badly. He wants everything from Kai and he's crazy for Kai's touch.

''Hey... Don't cry...'', Kai softly spoke.

''Kai... Kai... Kai...Don't leave me anymore... I don't want to see your back...'', SeHun cried.

 

At the hospital...

''LuHan... It seems like they-'', one of LuHan's gaurd said but he was cut off by LuHan.

''I know...'', LuHan was weakly.

''Oppa! What are you saying? I'm here!'', the woman said.

''Uh? I'm sorry SuJin...'', LuHan smiled.

''Oppa, I can't wait to be your wife!'', SuJin said.

LuHan smiled and looked outside the window.

''SeHun''

Well, SuJin is LuHan's bestfriend since they're child. They're very close and everyone loves them. They look good together so people always ask them to go out but LuHan never go out with her. He's busy with studies and never had time with SuJin. When he's ten, he was sent to China to further his studies and he told SuJin about it. He doesn't love SuJin like how SuJin loves him. She is his bestfriend, not more than that.

Suddenly LuHan felt hard to breath and hold his chest. SuJin called the doctor and he passed out.