Episode 5

Where isth Mom? (DISCONTINUED)

When SeHun woke up, he was laying on a bed. But it's not his bed,because the ceiling was different. He tried to get up but his back hurt a lot that made him moaned.

''Nice moan'', LuHan said,standing in front of the room.

SeHun looked at him and tried to remember what he did last night. He quickly looked away and blushed so hard. LuHan smirked as he walked toward the bed where SeHun laid. He pulled SeHun's shoulder that made him facing him. LuHan pinned SeHun so he won't move. 

''You're so cute when you're blushing'', LuHan said.

SeHun covered his face so LuHan won't see it. LuHan laughed and hold SeHun's hands. He was shocked when he saw SeHun.

Yes, SeHun was crying so hard that his eyes were so red. LuHan still pinning him but he slowly get off and sat beside the bed. Waiting for SeHun to say something. He glanced at SeHun who's still crying like a baby. He decided to get out of the room but when he was about to reach the door knot...

''I'm such a disgusting person... having with any man and tricked by them... I thought he loves me but he's just toying with me. I'm his toy,and he didn't even come to me when I'm in this condition. I'm such...a fool...'', SeHun said.

LuHan didn't turned back and just closed the door. He stood for awhile in front of the door then walked away. 

''Disgusting... huh...'', he smirked.

SeHun stayed in the room for a whole day until LuHan came to see him. SeHun still on the bed without moving. He kept staring at the ceiling. LuHan sat on the chair while staring at him. He the threw lot of money on SeHun's bed. SeHun closed his eyes,ready to accept what he'll face next. 

''What are you doing?'', LuHan asked.

SeHun opened his eyes but when he saw LuHan's face was few inches from his, he quickly closed his eyes.

"There's nothing to be scared, I'm not doing anything.''

SeHun slowly got up but his back still hurt. Wow, LuHan is pretty strong...I guess.

''I'm not a ert you know... I'm just wanna balance my hormorne'', LuHan said blankly.

''Then... why me?''

'' I don't know. My hormorne wants you maybe?''

''Don't say stupid things!''

LuHan laughed and carried SeHun.

''Oi! Let me go! Put me down! Ouch!''

''See? It still hurt right? So stay still, or I'll go to round two''

SeHun stared aat him then he let LuHan carried him.

''Where are we going?''

''Your place''

SeHun shut his mouth and let LuHan carried him a the way to his house. The walk was quiet and awkward. But somehow LuHan's face didn't show expressions. SeHun strared at him for awhile, admiring LuHan's face, his beauty was so perfect that he wants to LuHan's jawline. 

LuHan noticed and looked at SeHun blushed. SeHun turned his face away from LuHan because he felt his face was burning,

''I know I'm handsome, you don't need to-'',LuHan felt something hit his head.

He turned his back and saw Kai was throwing some stones. He glared at Kai and put SeHun down. SeHun saw Kai, he never expected that Kai would come here or is he following them? 

''Don't touch my baby you ert'', Kai warned LuHan.

''Huh, it's too late Kai. I've entered him last night. And he liked it. HAHAHA'', LuHan yelled.

''What the- YOU!''

Kai was about to punch LuHan but SeHun managed to pull Kai away.

''Kai! No! It's my fault...''SeHun said.

''What? you-''

''Yes! I enjoyed it! No! I don't! I.. I'm just a toy to you right?! I'm disgusting! I hate you! I love you!'',SeHun screamed.

Kai was froze for awhile when he heard that.

'' SeHun... I.. You're not like that to me...''

''Shut up!!! I know who I am! I'm just... a poor boy... living with... a gay couple...I..'',SeHun didn't finish his words and ran away like that. LuHan stood silently and walked away from them. Kai wanted to chase SeHun but it's too late.

''Stupid stupid stupid!! I'm just so stupid!! Even though it's hurt I'm still loving you stupid Kai!!! I can't...'''