Episode 3

Where isth Mom? (DISCONTINUED)

SeHun was changing his clothes in the bathroom at his school. He have PE class later so he needs to change earlier so other boys won't think he's stalking them. SeHun now is shirtless, his abs were perfect and the pure white skin making Kai can't get his eyes off. SeHun turned around and saw Kai was standing behind him with that ert looked. SeHun quickly covered himself.

''K-K-Kai?! Since when you're here??!!'', SeHun asked.

''I'm watching you the whole time'', Kai said.

''Get out! Don't you see I'm changing?''

''Geez...we're both boys. Why should I. It's not you're a girl.''

''Girl?''

''Yeah...''

''I'm done.''

SeHun was about to leave but Kai pulled his wrist. Kai kissed SeHun on the lips softly. SeHun didn't know what to do. Kai is too strong to beat. SeHun tried not to kiss him back but half of him want it more. He wants Kai to touch him, kiss him hug him and do anything to him. Kai was about to strip SeHun's shirt but someone opened the door. 

''Hey! Why are you so-'', Lay, Kai's bestfriend saw it.

''Ugh! Lay, you're disturbing us'',Kai said.

''No no no no! It's not like what you think!!! We're not-'',Sehun said.

''I know I know. It's not that I don't know Kai is gay. Quit it, we still have class later.'',Lay said as he exited the room.

''He knew what? Wait, we're not dating! I don't like you like how you like me!'', SeHun shouted.

''That's true. I LOVE YOU. And I'll make you love me. I won't let you go'', Kai said as he smirked.

SeHun pushed Kai aside and walked out the room. He was startled when Lay knew Kai is gay.

All of his students were doing some warming up while SeHun just sat on a bench since he's in a bad condition. He can't be under the sun for too long. Kai, on the other side, is doing his best to attrack SeHun's attention but all he get is screaming of his fangirls. SeHun didn't look at him because he's afraid that Kai will think he likes him or a stalker. 

When Kai was playing football with his friends, SeHun went to the other side of the field because the sunlight hurts his eyes. When he was walking along the field, he heard someone was calling for his name. He turned around and saw a ball coming toward him. Then he felt something strong hits his head. His vision became blank.

''Where am I?'', SeHun asked as he opened his eyes.

''The restroom''

''Who are you?'', SeHun asked again.

''Kai''

''Kai? Oh.. I can't see, I mean it's blur''

''Maybe your head still feel dizzy. Just stay here. I will comeback when class is over.'', Kai said.

''Wait! Please...stay with me'',Sehun pulled Kai's sleeve.

Kai looked at SeHun and caress his cheek. They stared at each other for a moment then their lips met. SeHun can't resist it anyore. He likes the feel of Kai's lips. The touch Kai is all over his skin. 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

After the class is over, Lay was waiting for Kai at the school gates. When Kai exited the main door, he has SeHun on his back. Lay was very worried about SeHun because he knew SeHun is really weak. Lay waited for them at the gate.

''SeHun? Are you okay?'', Lay asked.

''Y-Y-Yeah..'', SeHun blushed.

''Huh?''

''Ouch! My hips hurt! Kai be careful when you carry me!'', SeHun hits Kai's shoulder.

''Owwhh~ Now I understand! It's okay SeHun! You will used to Kai's strenght soon~''

''What? We did nothing!''

''Yes we are~'', Kai said with a smirk.

SeHun hid his blushing face on Kai's back. He can't believe he did that with Kai. A MAN. It's his first time. He felt a bit tired and pain in the . Kai was too rough and strong.

Suddenly, he thought about his daddies. Maybe this is what they feel when the do it. It's nothing bad actually. It's fine for him. He decided he will tell his daddies that he is gay. He'll sure that they will accept Kai.

''I'm home'', SeHun said when he opened the door.

''Welcome back home SeHun'', KyungSoo said.

''I have something to say.''

''What is it?''

''I-I-I..I'm.....Gay''

''Who is that guy?''

''He is Kai. Kim Jong In''

''Kai? I think I've heard that name before. But I don't remember''

''He is my classmate, he's nice and we did it''

''You did it?! Really?!''

''Y-y-yeah..I'm sorry if you hate it.''

''We did it too, so there's no need to apologize''

''Thanks,KyungSoo!''

SeHun smiled and went into his room. He can't believe that his dad accepted his relationship so easily like that.

''Kai, will our relationship last long?''