Episode 7

Where isth Mom? (DISCONTINUED)

7 YEARS LATER...

SeHun put down his books on the desk after his class is over. He told his students that he will absend for a week because he had to attend a meeting with some exchange students this year. Such a pain he sighed. He sat on the chair,staring at a photo of him hugging with LuHan, his boyfriend. It's been 7 years they're together.

*Flashback*

SeHun was too weak to walk. He screamed as much as he wants, cry as much as that he lost his tears. He hugged himself because he can't forget Kai. It's hard for him to believe that Kai hate him and play him. While SeHun was crying, he saw a piece of steal beside the road. He slowly walked toward the steal and reached it. He knew his life is over, he knew his dirty, he knew he's a sinner and useless. He knew Kai is gone, forever. He was about to stab himself using the steal but someone grabbed his hand.

''Stop it SeHun! Are you insane?!!'', LuHan yelled.

''Let me go!!! My life is over! I have nothing! He doesn't love me anymore!!!'', SeHun struggled himself.

''Stop! Maybe there's a reason behind all of this!''

''Let me-''

SeHun could not say out his words when LuHan pulled his head and kissed him to shut SeHun's mouth. SeHun felt warm and respond to the kiss. They hugged each other and started their relationship.

 

***

SeHun jumped when he felt someone poked his belly. He stood up and turn around to see the someone. Suddenly he received a kiss from his lover, LuHan.

''Aish! You make me jumped!'', SeHun cutely then hit LuHan.

''Haha! I saw you're daydreaming again! How's your class?'', LuHan asked as he sat in the chair.

''It's great! My students were very opened and they even asked me my number.''

''That's great to hear...''

''Actually, I'll be very busy later because I have a lot meetings to attend with some exchange students.''

''Oh really? Does that mean I'll be lonely and lonely and lonely?''

''No! I mean maybe I'll be late home so don't wait for me.''

''Haha! I know! Since you're the only professor that can speak english here!''

''Yeah! I'm so sorry LuHan''

''There no need to say that baby'', LuHan said as he got up and kissed SeHun again.

Well, on the other hand, LuHan works as a model for SM Entertaiment. He loves taking his own picture and send it to SeHun. LuHan knew SeHun loves Kai. Deep in his heart, even 7 years hac passed.

LuHan was walking at the hallway of the college. Well, all of the girls were taking photo of him, caling him and screaming, but he used to it. Suddenly he felt unwell and went into the toilet to check himself. He kept is cool until he entered the toilet. Staring at himself on the mirror, he noticed that he's very pale than usuall. He washed his face and stared at the mirror again. Nothing change. The toilet of the door opened and revealed a well-built man. He stood beside LuHan and did the same thing. LuHan looked at him weirdly. The man removed his mask. Suddenly, LuHan's eyes wided opened. That man was Kai. KIM JONG IN. Kai smiled and walked away.

LuHan doesn't beleive himself. So he followed Kai and grabbed his shoulder.

''Why are you here?!'', LuHan yelled.

''Why? Is it wrong?'', Kai asked coldly.

''After all you've done!!''

''I did nothing. Get your hand off me!''

Kai pushed LuHan's hand away from him shoulder and walked away. LuHan wanted to chase Kai but he fel his head hurts a bit so he quickly went back to his car. He asked his driver to send him to the hospital. He knew something is wrong with him. He never as pain as this before. His whole body hurting him and his head can't stop spinning. 

After the checkup...

''How's my condition, doc?'', LuHan asked.

''It's hard for me to say... For a young man like you...'', the doctor worriedly said.

''What? What happen to me?''

''I'm sorry... but you have a brain tumor. You only have nine months left...'', the doctor said and walked away.

LuHan was speechless. He never dreamed of this. He has a lot of stuff he wanted to do with SeHun. With a heavy sigh, LuHan went back to his home thinking of what if SeHun knows this. But he decided he don't want to tell SeHun yet, or he don't want to tell SeHun at all. 

At the college...

SeHun was the first to arrive at the meeting room. He can't wait to meet his exchange student and professors. He was biting his finger because he is nervouse. As the door opened, he quickly stood up to greet them. 

''Good morning! Please come in!'', He said as he bowed.

''Uh? Yeah... Thanks!'', The man said.

''Is there anything you want? I can-'', SeHun stopped when he saw the man.

''Nothing''

SeHun sat back on his chair, still staring at the man. 

''I'm Prof. Oh SeHun. Nice to meet you'', SeHun bravely introduced himself

''Oh... I'm Prof. Kim JongIn.''

SeHun looked down to his feet because it's really awkward. He never thought Kai would be his partner for the rest of the months. But he don't know why his heart beats so fast. He looked at Kai who was smoking beside the window. Kai didn't look like the Kai he knew 7 years ago. When Kai looked back at SeHun, he smirked.

''It's been a long time huh?'', Kai blew his smoke.

''I don't want to talk about it'', SeHun said as he chosen his book to read.

Kai didn't talk back, he just kept looking outside the window. He knew it's all his fault that SeHun is suffering. But he still loves SeHun.

He went to London because he needed to take over his father's company. Back there, his father was killed by bunch of people because his father didn't pay them well. So, Kai as the only son, he quickly fly to London without thinking of SeHun.

After the meeting...

SeHun drove straight to his home. When he closed the door, he saw LuHan was lying on the floor.

''LuHan?! LuHan?!!! What happened!!'', SeHun screamed.

 

 

NOTE: What do you think? Hehehe >///< Sorry if I have wrong spelling! I write too fast because I have something to do TT.TT BTW!!! ENJOYYYYYYYYYY!!!! COMMENT, VOTE, SUBSCRIBE!!!