Episode 6

Where isth Mom? (DISCONTINUED)

Sehun was sitting in the park with tears dropping from his eyes. His cheeks were wet because of the uncountable tears he swept.  He never wanted all of this. He's making everyone fight for him,suffering for him and it's really complicated. He finally knew that he didn't deserve to have friends nor being loved. He hate himself for involving himself in Kai's life. He made Kai suffering from everything. Everyone doesn't love Kai how how the did. They ignoring Kai because of SeHun. He made Kai's life in darkness.

''I'm sorry...Kai. I didn't mean to make you suffering just like me...'', SeHun told himself as he stared the moon.

He got up and went to his house. The more he walked,the more he felt hurt. He doesn't know why his legs brought him to Kai's house. Kai's room looked dark, maybe he isn't home yet. He sat in front of the gate waiting for Kai. He don't know why he wanted to see Kai so much. He's dying from what he said to Kai just now. He loves Kai so much.

SeHun's body was shivering too much because of the cold snow covering his body. But he won't give up. He';; wait for Kai until he comes home. 

''Oh! SeHun?! Why are you here?'', asked one the butler.

''I'm waiting for Kai.'', SeHun answered.

''Kai?''

''Where is he?''

''I'm sorry... But he's already in London. Didn't he tells you?''

''Ahh... I see... Sorry... I'm ging home now...''

Slowly, SeHun stood up. He's shaking too much not because of the cold. But because of his stupidness. He's deeply trust Kai's words so much and he's fooled by Kai. He can't walked properly that he leaned on the wall to support him. He missed Kai so much, he wanted to see Kai right now. 

''So... I'm just a toy... I JUST A TOY!!! I HATE YOU KIM JONG IN!!!!'', SeHun screamed.

 

 

NOTE: it's just a short update. BUT I hope you love it ^^