Episode 1

Where isth Mom? (DISCONTINUED)

SeHun was standing in front of his school gate. He was afraid to go it. Afraid that the same things will come out. People around him doesn't like him because of his family background. They feel disgusting everytime SeHun looks at them. To overcome this problem, SeHun always wears a mask to cover his face, except for the eyes. 

Slowly, he forced himself to move his legs into the school. Ignoring the glares and disgusting looks from people around him. He wanted to run away but he can't. He wanted to kill himself but it ended up with ''What if God punishes me for doing this?''. He himself feels disgust too for having gay fathers, no mothers. Though that one of his father told SeHun to call him ''mom''. But SeHun never call them father. He calls them by their own names. 

As usual, SeHun sat on his seat where no one wants to sit beside him. I mean around him. There's only him alone sitting on the first row. SeHun is also known as the top student in that school. He's smart and talented. He's excelent in academic and art. A lot of people jealous of him. How could a low profile kid can be this great while rich kid like us can't be like him? They thought. Well SeHun didn't care about them. All he wants is to study and reach his dream to be a doctor. If only he's a bit smarter back there, he wouldn't accept the gay couple's request to take him home. Because he was too happy to know that he will have a family so he ended up at this life. 

Lunch time. SeHun knew if he go to that canteen people will run away seeing him. So, his father packed him a lunchbox. His favourite which is Egg Bread. He sat beside the window of his class, biting and munching his food. Puffing his cheek, staring at the blue sky, hoping that he can reach it.

''Hey, can I join you?'', someone said.

SeHun looked up and it was a boy around his age. He quickly jumped off the window and ran away from that boy.

''Wait!! I-''

SeHun was too far to hear him. He stopped under a big tree behind his school. No one can be seen, maybe no one knows this place except for him. SeHun sat under the tree. He looked at his watch and it's still early. Plus, he didn't have any class after this so he decided he can spend his time here.

''What was that kid? Talking to me like that. No one ever talk to me since I came here. Hope he didn't feel disgust. Wait... I took off this mask when I'm eating right? Ow! He saw my disgusting face? Argh! I hate myself for being careless! Well, I hope he didn't feel disgust looking at me.'', he said.

''I feel nothing'', that boy from before said beside SeHun.

''W-W-What are you doing here?! Go away! People will hate you too later!'', SeHun said as he pushed that boy away.

''Hey calm down! Do I look like I care?''

''....''

'' My name is Kim Jong In aka Kai! I'm the same age as you but I only take art class. I always looking at you from afar because I'm afraid that-''

''People think you're gay.''

''No! It's not that! I'm afriad that you will run away from me. I just wanna befriend with you.''

''Look, there's a lot of other students here that can be your friends. Why me? I'm a low profile person. No one wants to be friend with me. They feel disgusting of me.''

''Not me. I think you're cool! You're the top student, smart and talented too! I adore you a lot! I even collect the book you wrote! You're amazing you know! I really wanna get close to you! Well, I don't care about you background. As long as you wanna be my friend then I will be very happy! I have no friend at this school too. People think a rich kid like me is arrogant but actually I really wanna feel a friendship you know. So, when I saw you, I can feel something and that is FRIENDSHIP!''

''W-What.. You're a rich kid?''

''What? You think I'm-''

''No no no no no! I just... Okay.. Let's be friend.''

''YAY! Thanks! Do you have class later? I don't have.''

''Me too''

''That's great! Let's go! I take you to my favourite place to eat''

''Okay...''

It's all starts here. SeHun finally found his soulmate. 

 

The both of them got into the car and Kai told his driver to his usual place. SeHun never been into this kind of car before. He sat beside Kai and looking outside the window. Kai kept staring at SeHun. He felt very happy to have a friend like him. SeHun looked back at Kai and they're staring each other. Kai quickly looked away. Maybe he wa tired, SeHun thought. Suddenly the car bounce. SeHun fell down on Kai laps. Kai was very shocked at quickly lifted SeHun.

''A-A-Are you okay, SeHun?''

''I'm okay. Haha..'' SeHun smiled.

Kai don't know what is this feeling at blushed.

''Kai? Are you okay? I think you're carsick'', SeHun said.

''Nothing! I was...I was just nothing!''

Kai kept his distance from SeHun. SeHun didn't care about it because he thought Kai wanted to vomit or whatever he wanted to do. 

An hour later, they arrived. SeHun got out the car. He looked around him. It was nothing but a very nig green field. Where am I? he thought. He looked inside the car and Kai was sleeping. He woke Kai up.

''Look Kai. This place is so green.''

''Yeah and look! Football! Let's play!''

Kai started kicking the ball with SeHun chasing him. They played a lot. When Kai wanted to snatch the ball from SeHun, he accidently kicked SeHun's leg and both of them fell down. Kai opened his eyes as he felt someone below him. SeHun on the other side was looking at him blankly. Kai kept staring at him. Blushing. Their faces were so close that their noses almost touch.

''Uuhh Kai?'', SeHun said.

''Oh Oh Sorry! I was nothing. Sorry!!!'', Kai got up and helped SeHun too.

''It's okay. I'm- Ouch!''

SeHun injured his right leg. Maybe Kai kicked too hard. 

''SeHun, your leg. It's injured.''

''Yeah..''

Kai looked for his driver but he remembered he said he will go back home by himself. His house was a bit far from here. He took out his phone but he left it in the car. SeHun don't have any phone. 

It ended up with Kai gave SeHun a piggyback.

''I'm sorry Kai. I cause a lot of trouble to you''

''Aish. Nothing at all. I'm fine. Beside you're kinda light. Like a girl. Haha!''

''Hey! I'm a boy okay!''

Kai just smiled while SeHun hid his face behind Kai's back. He was so warm. He never felt this safe before. 

 

He is my friend...

____________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! Thanks for reading my story. I'm really happy! ! Thanks for subscribing and voting and reading this! 

Can you suggest me any exo couples? What do you think will happen to these 2 boys?