Episode 4

Where isth Mom? (DISCONTINUED)

SeHun was shopping at the shopping mall,alone. Browsing all the clothes one by one, so expensive he thought. He went into another shop, damn so expensive! And another shop,until the last shop. Why things nowadays are sooooooooooooooo expensive! Damn damn damn DAMN!!! 

He sat alone in a cafe with his bubble tea. 

''There's nothing to buy, all of them are soooooooo expensive. And Kris gave me 20$. ONLY.'', he talked to himself.

He was watching soe people walking by the cafe with their hands fulled with shopping bags.  If only I'm a rich guy. I'll buy anything a want in this world. I'm so poor. 

He wanted to go home faster. Suddenly he crushed into  a small figure in front of him. He looked down and apologized to that person. When the person rises his head, SeHun was startled. So beautiful.....

'' I'm sorry!'', the person said.

''A guy? I thought he's a girl. Oh, it's okay! I'm sorry.'', SeHun was about to walk away.

''Wait! Can you help me?'', the boy asked.

''What?''

''I lost my puppy, so mind if you help me find it..''

''Oh..Okay.''

They searched to the boy's puppy at the park. SeHun didn't really help the boy because he kept staring and looking at the beautiful boy. When their eyes met, SeHun looked away but the boy didn't. 

SeHun was sitting behind the bushes. Tired maybe? He laid down and closed his eyes. Suddenly he felt something his nose. He opened his eyes and it's a cute little puppy. He got up and hug it. Maybe it's the the boy's puppy.

''Hey little boy, is this yours?'', SeHun asked.

''What- Oh! Baekkie!!! It's you! He found you!!! Thanks you so much for helping me!'', the boy looked and smiled at him. SeHun can't control himself so he just smile.

''Small matter. It's getting late,you should go home.''

''Wait!''

''Huh?''

''I'm LuMin.''

''Oh..okay..I'm Oh SeHun.''

''Can we meet again? At this park''

''I will if I'm free''

'' Okay! See you soon!''

''Yeah...''

________________________________________________________________________________

 

SeHun  was studying in his room because he'll be facing his exam next month. He's the top student in the school. But the teachers and students didn't really care about him because of his family background. 

SeHun felt tired and went out of his room. Before that, he took his sweater and went downstairs. It's dark, he thought. The light from the kitchen still on, maybe his fathers are doing something in there. Better ran away. SeHun wore his shoes and went to the park he usually spent his time. The cold air brushed on his pale face and the light from the moon made him looked like a comic character. People that walking in the park had their eyes on SeHun but he ignored them.

''Hyung!! There he is!! That man helped me search for Baekki!'', a little boy ran to SeHun.

''Hey hey LuMin, be careful you will - him?'', a man stopped whem he saw SeHun.

Wait, that's the man he saw at the shop last few weeks ago. When he's with Kai. He said SeHun is a kitten something like that. Pissed him off. SeHun was about to get up but he stopped.

''Wait SeHun-hyung! Where are you going?'', LuMin asked.

''I'm going home. You should go home too'', SeHun smiled.

''I want to play with you! Please play with me! ''

''Uh...I..I.. Okay but not too long okay? '' ,SeHun said while kneeling down to LuMin.

''Yay! Let's go to my house,it's warm and I have a lot of toys there!!''

LuMin pulled SeHun's sleeve and dragged him to the Lu's house. SeHun is not sure about this because the sense something bad will happened, but he pitied LuMin. So he thought it's okay if he stays there for awhile.

They arrived at the Lu's house. LuMin ran to his room to take his toys and ran back to the living room where SeHun sits. He gave SeHun his toys and they played together. LuHan was in the kitchen, staring at SeHun. He gulped when he saw SeHun .

''SeHun-hyung....I'm sleepy...'', LuMin whined as he curled himself in SeHun's arms.

''Aigoo, sleep now LuMin~'', SeHun said.

He took LuMin to his room and cover him with his blanket. He kissed LuMin's forehead and went downstairs to go back home. It's weird, he didn't see LuHan around. Well, who cares, maybe he's working or...

''Ow!'', SeHun felt down.

He got up but someone pinned him down. It was LuHan. He's shirtless and something dripping on SeHun jean. He looked down and it was LuHan's . So many, what is he doing?! SeHun tried to got up but LuHan was too strong.

''I can't control myself...'', LuHan said.

''Wait! You'll make LuMin wake up!'',SeHun shouted.

''Then shut up''

LuHan SeHun's neck and collar bones and down to his abs. SeHun kept blushing . He felt disgusting. Wait, he did this with Kai, and now with LuHan. SeHun moaned when he felt something touched his . LuHan was rubbing and the down to his throat. SeHun bit his lips so he won't make any sound. He his hip slowly.

''So you do love it..'', LuHan said.

''Let me go.. Ahh...nnggghh..no....please....'',SeHun moaned.

He felt a hard thing entered his hole and it hurt him.

''So you've done it before. It's not tight. That person must be Kai,right?''

SeHun opened his eyes and looked at LuHan. He cried. LuHan ignored him and kept ing. SeHun was thinking of Kai. What will Kai does if he knows what LuHan did to him? Will he hates SeHun? Or will he think SeHun is a .

Suddenly, SeHun felt something warm inside of him. It's LuHan's . LuHan got up and threw some money on SeHun's body.

''Come to me if you want to do it again'', LuHan smirked.

 

 

 

Kai, I'm sorry...