Episode 2

Where isth Mom? (DISCONTINUED)

As the two of them walked along the street, Kai can't stop blushing and his heart beats really fast. While on the other hand, SeHun felt nothing but weird. Maybe Kai just met him so he's a bit shy around SeHun. 

Kai thought that he's a little bit weird too. What is this feeling? Why he feels so shy and weird? Everytime he had skinship with SeHun, he's heart beats so fast. He can't hid his blushing face. But SeHun didn't take it serious. He thought that maybe it's the first time Kai having a friend. But Kai is SeHun's first friend too, why he didn't feel nothing? Of course he's very happy but he didn't blush and heart beats fats or anything like Kai does. Suddenly Kai stopped. SeHun looked up and peeked behind Kai, he saw a young man standing in front of Kai. He looked like a kind man. As for Kai, SeHun saw his face was down, it's like there's something bad between them.

''Well well, you have a new kitten huh?'', that man said.

''He's my friend! Get out of my way, LuHan'', Kai said.

That man walked into a coffee shop and left the two of the boys outside. Since that happen, Kai didn't talk much, he only nodded when SeHun asked him. SeHun can felt Kai's hands trembling, maybe it's been too long he carried SeHun on his back. He tried to get off but Kai refused to let him down.

''Kai, I think I can walk a bit. Let me down now, you're hands are trembling.'', SeHun said.

''No it's okay, we will arrive at my home soon'', Kai said coldly.

SeHun can't fight back so he stayed. He felt sorry for Kai. But who is that young man? He looks very close to Kai but why Kai acted to cold toward him? Something bad happened between them that he didn't know? Of course he didn't know anything, he'd just met Kai today.

''We're here, SeHun. This is my house!'', Kai said.

''Wooaahh! So big. Looks like a mansion.''

''Yeah, Let get inside. I will treat you injured leg.''

''hhmm..''

Kai's house is no joke. It's really big! SeHun wondered where his parents? They house looked very empty. Kai put SeHun on the sofa gently and told him he will back with some bandage. SeHun nodded. He looked around the house. Everything luxury. He saw a family frame, a pair of couple and a boy between them. That might be Kai and his parents, SeHun thought. 

''Hey SeHun, let me see your leg'', Kai said as he sat beside SeHun. 

''Kai.. Is that your family?'', SeHun asked. Pointing at the family frame.

''Yeah...''

''Where are they? I didn't see them in this house''

''They're passed away when I was a kid.''

''I'm sorry!! I didn't know that!''

''It's okay! Oh, by the way, it's getting dark. Would you mind if I send you home?''

''Thanks''

After wrapping SeHun's leg. Kai called his driver to send SeHun to his house. The driver opened the door for SeHun and then they drive to his house. In the car, SeHun felt afraid to come home. He'd never come home at this time. But his gay fathers never scold him, they always treat SeHun nicely. They give anything SeHun wants though he never asked them.

''Mr. Kim never let anyone come to his home'', the driver said.

''W-w-what do you mean?''

''He's a very kind boy. He only play with the maids and butler since he was a kid. But today, it was different, he took you to his house. It's not normal for us who took care of him.''

''I'm his friend. Nothing seems wrong here.''

''I hope it'll never happen again''

''What do you mean by IT?''

''Oh, we're arrived.''

''Uh..Thanks for the ride Mr. Driver, good bye''

SeHun opened the door, switched on the light. Didn't expect he will see that again. His gay father were making out again in the living room with shirts and jeans messing around. Kris was on top of KyungSoo. SeHu facepalmed himself. Why is his life so useless like this. 

He collected all the clothes and washed them. Kris daddy got up when he heard some noise came from the kitchen. He saw SeHun was eating ramen.

''You're home, son!'',Kris said.

''Hhhmm''

''Look! Daddy got this for you''

''Thanks, just put it on my study desk''

''Okay. Son, me and your 'mom' will not be home tomorrow because we have something to do. So don't wait for us, okay?''

''I never wait for you''

''Okay then...''

Kris really hope that SeHun will accept them one day. He really love SeHun as his son. But SeHun always act so cold toward them. What's wrong with gay people? They're humans too right? Of course it's man with man but that's love right? Nothing can change when the two of human are in love. They will be together in the end right?

After eating the ramen, SeHun went straight to his room, not wanting to see his fathers making out he covered his face. He hates the sound of the men making out, where's the female's voice? Is it suppose to be the female who's screaming? He thought. He ignore it all and had a bath.

_______________________________________________________________________

 

SeHun woke up when he heard his alarm clock waking him up. He got up and ready for school. Another horrible day for him. After glancing himself in the mirror, he quickly went in the kitchen to eat breakfast and packing his lunchbox. 

He saw KyungSoo appa was busy cooking. He didn't even greet his fathers. With a slice of bread and a can of energy drink he ran to his school. Ignoring his fathers calling for him. When SeHun was running, he heard someone calling him. He turned around and it was Kai. 

''Hey! How's your leg? Get in the car, I'm going to school too!'', Kai said with a smiled.

''Thanks Kai. My leg? I don't feel pain anymore.''

''Hah! So do you want to play with me again today?''

''Play what? Because my- Nothing''

''Soccer, basketball, badminton or anything you like! Because of what?''

''Nothing...I'll play with you''

''Yay! I will wait for you at the school field. Neh neh?''

''Okay''

When they arrived at the school, girls were screaming when they saw Kai got out from the car. But everyone became quiet when they saw SeHun was behind Kai. They gave SeHun tons of death glares.

''Did he and Kai....''

''No!! Kai is not gay!''

''That gay boy! Making my Kai looks dirty!''

''I hate that gay kid! Disgusting!''

SeHun can't stand hearing them so he an away from them. Kai noticed him and chased after him. He was shocked what he'd heard. Yeah, of course he knw SeHun's family background but he didn't mind that.

SeHun was hiding in an abandon music class. They said the class is haunted but SeHun not afraid of anything. He was crying so hard. He hates his life. He don't know how to change his life. Having a gay fathers is not wrong right? Why people hate him so much? He did nothing wrong. 

''SeHun?'', Kai called him when he saw SeHun's crying.

''Go away! I don't want people to hate you! Leave me alone!''

''Hey... I don't care what people said. As long as I'm happy with you.''

''What do you mean?''

''You never notice me SeHun. I always stalked you...''

''Stalked?''

''Yeah, I kinda falling in love with you...''

''With me? You're...''

''Yeah, I know it's crazy but it's my love at first sight...''

''Love at first sight only works in comic, but this is reality''

''SeHun''

Kai cupped SeHun's face and kissed his lips. He wants more but SeHun need time to think about it. He knew what gay people do. Even SeHun have gay fathers. 

SeHun back into reality when he saw Kai blushing face. He flashed back what he didn't. And he realized he kissed Kai, on the lips. And that's his first kiss. With a man.

''AAAHHH!!! YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!!!!'', he screamed.

''Geeezz... It's just a kiss''

'' This isn't love. This isn't love!!!!!!'' SeHun thought.

SeHun quickly got up, followed by Kai behind him.

''Don't follow me you ert!''

''I love you, Oh SeHun''

SeHun blushed when he heard that.

 

Loving him doesn't hurt right?