Chapter Four

Scared

                “What are you doing here?” Sungjae asked as he opened his eyes, he saw a much too familiar figure standing beside the bed, he began to reach his hand out to touch the others arm but stopped. He blinked away the tiredness from his eyes, and tried to readjust himself on the bed.

                “Stop, you’re only going to hurt yourself more.” Peniel said to the other, walking around and taking a seat in a chair.

                “You never answered my question.” Sungjae stated as he wanted an answer from the other and was determined to get it.

                “I don’t have too.” Peniel said shrugging his shoulders and looked towards the TV to ignore Sungjae.

                Sungjae took a sigh and shook his head he propped himself so his back was sitting more upright than laying down, he decided that the only thing that he could do was to quit asking the other questions and watch TV, there was an occasional laugh from Peniel, after a funny comment on the television.

                It was after a thirty minutes when the door came open and someone stood there in the doorway, when Sungjae turned his head he saw Ilhoon standing with a glare in his eyes at Peniel. Sungjae sighed that the outcome of this isn’t going to be good.

                “What in the hell do you think you are doing here?” Ilhoon asked walking over beside Peniel, who had stood up from the chair. “You know he wouldn’t be here now if it wasn’t for you.” Ilhoon growled at the other.

                “If it wasn’t for me?!” Peniel shouted pointing at himself. “He’s the one who got in the car with Minhyuk, he should’ve known that he was drunk.” Peniel snarled back at him.

                “And why was he talking to Minhyuk? Hmm?” Ilhoon asked crossing his arms and tilted his head to the side waiting for an answer from the other.

                “He’s the one who cheated on me for him, he must love him a lot more than me obviously, otherwise there wouldn’t be a second choice.” Peniel stated, which only gave a sigh from the other.

                “You’re pointless, if you wouldn’t have begun talking to other girls, when I know for a fact that your only using her, he wouldn’t have talked to him the first time.” Ilhoon stated. “Now leave the room, Sungjae doesn’t need you here.” Ilhoon said pointing towards the door.

                Peniel shook his head and walked towards the door not wanting to cause any more trouble knowing that he would be forced out of the room if he would’ve. Ilhoon looked at Sungjae and apologized for causing everything to happen.

                “Why was he here?” Sungjae asked curiously to Ilhoon even though he knew that he wouldn’t be able to give him the correct answer. Ilhoon just shrugged his shoulders.
                “I don’t know, but I don’t want him around you as long as he talks to the .” Ilhoon stated. Sungjae nodded his head, he knew that Ilhoon was serious, he never talked like this even when he was mad. He just couldn’t feel hurt inside knowing that it would be a while before he this all gets back to normal if it ever does.

--

“I love you.” Peniel said pressing his lips against Sungjae’s, pulling the other closer to him. Sungjae smiled beneath the kiss.

“You won’t leave me right?” Sungjae asked pulling away from the kiss looking the other in the eyes.

Peniel shook his head, “Never in a million years.” He said and hugged the other .

--

Sungjae quickly woke up and looked around the room, he saw Ilhoon asleep on the couch and that it was dark outside. His heart rate began to speed up, he wasn’t sure of what was happening, he couldn’t hear much but the thing beeping loudly beside him, he could barely see Ilhoon jump up and say some words to him before everything went black on him.

--

“Are you alright?” Ilhoon asked Sungjae had woken up. “You had a panic attack.” He stated knowing that the other was going to ask what had happened to him. Sungjae nodded his head unsure of what to say, and looked around the room. Remembering of the dream, slightly rolling his eyes.

“When do I get out of here?” Sungjae asked looking at Ilhoon, he was tired of being in the same room all the time with nowhere to go.

Ilhoon shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know, it might be another week.” He said with a sigh. “You need to hurry and get better. I’m getting lonely at school.”  Ilhoon said chuckling hoping that he would atleast make the other one feel better.

“I’ll try.” Sungjae just nodded his said and let out a small chuckle. Ilhoon smiled at the other.

“Well, I have got to get to class.” Ilhoon stated and left the room.

--

A/N: So this chapter was terrible! Dx I am so sorry! But anyway I do hope that you still like it even if it is shorter. So yeah there it is, it’s getting good isn’t it! I feel so cruel for placing some of my favourite people in the hospital, but I didn’t kill them, so I am good. I don’t know I think it would be easier for me just to make a movie off of this lol. Cause like I terribly at description, but I am trying to get better.