Officially Bad

Bad Enough For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Minho parked his bike the next morning, and sighed as he saw his reflection in the rear view mirror.

That dye falling on him was already an embarrassment, but now he had to walk the campus with that colour masking his skin till it wore off.

 “Thank God I found you!” A familiar excited voice filled his ears, and Minho sighed inwardly again.

He did not want to face his crush’s best friend, to either get his reality rubbed in hard; or to hear any threatening words about what he had done the other day.

“Hi, Sulli.” Minho forced a smile.

“Hey. I must say you have some insane courage.” She started off. “You kissed him.”

“Yes, I did.”

“Stained him with the same colour he stained you with.”

“Yes.”

“And wrote Property of Choi Minho on his back with the colour.”

“Yes.”

Sulli smiled, amused. “Well, after what you did yesterday, I don’t think I can complain about you not being serious. If it was someone else who would be drenched in hot pink, they would have given up already.” She turned to go, but after walking a few steps, she looked back. “Be careful. Taemin didn’t take that quite well.”

“Oh, I know that.” Minho smiled a little. “I can’t wait to see his cute puffed up angry face. That’s most of the reason I managed to drag myself to college today.”

“Oho. Now I know where those guts are coming from.” Sulli winked, before waving at him slightly and skipping out of his view.

Minho’s smile grew a little wider. “And that is the reason why my guts are so reckless.” He whispered to himself, as he too started to walk towards his class. “Being bad is not that bad, after all.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin sat in the classroom, way early before class. He had rubbed his back so hard to get those words off, but they still remained, though in a lighter shade.

“Argh.” He groaned softly in frustration as he felt his back burn with all the scrubbing he had done. “You’ll have to pay, Choi.” He glared at the empty seat beside him.

As he stared at the seat, a question popped into his mind.

Why?

The tall boy had the chance to smear him with insults, or something even worse…but what he wrote were those four words.

Property of Choi Minho.

What does he mean by that?

Students started to fill in, and Taemin tore his gaze away from the neighbouring vacant seat, and slumped deeper in his own.

That whole incident from yesterday would have spread like fire already and he knew that there would be many eyes shooting lasers at him.

He looked around here and there, and indeed people were glancing at him secretly, especially at the unmissable pink around his lips. He groaned inwardly when he felt the glares of a few girls on him.

Mr Perfect’s popularity was going to make him the no 1 target on the hit-list of his fan girls.

Only if they knew that their Mr Perfect did that whole kiss thing as payback for the pink dye incident. He must have known that Taemin would be embarrassed and bullied after that.

He groaned again at how Minho was a step ahead of him.

A loud noise made Taemin sit up instantly, and he saw that Minho had entered the classroom, yet again by kicking the door open.

Taemin’s mouth fell open when he saw the tall sight walk through the aisle.

Choi Minho shaded in pink. Completely. His fair face had that pink tinge that could make anyone think that he was blushing too hard. Or was extremely constipated. But a blush or constipation was not the case here. Hot pink dye was. His dark clothes just brought out more of the pink tinge. He still managed to look...um, quite hot. But...was he crazy?!

Taemin couldn’t believe he could walk around that confident with his whole face and most of his arms- and a few strands of his hair, in that colour. Taemin thought that at least he would stay away from college for a couple of days, scrubbing himself hard; but here he was, walking like nothing had happened.

Minho flopped onto his seat, and glanced at the horrified Taemin staring at him.

He smirked. “Got a big mouth there, babe.”

Taemin shut his mouth immediately, frowning. He turned away from the tall boy, but a second later he realised something.

Babe?

“WHAT did you call me, Choi?” Taemin shot, turning towards him the next second.

“I called you babe, babe.” He said, winking.

Taemin got up, fuming. “How dare you-”

“The same dare I kissed you with yesterday.” Minho shrugged. “And now you can sit down…unless you want to give me another good laugh.” He said pointing towards the figure gliding inside, clutching at the textbook and the attendance register.

Taemin flopped down, defeated, cursing inwardly.

How could that -prince call him that?!

He glanced now and then at Minho, and he saw him smirking or chuckling, and now Taemin knew that all this was to just piss him off. The kiss, the words on his back…and now calling him babe.

He was a ing evil sadist.

Taemin was snapped from his thoughts when he felt a crumpled piece of paper drop onto his desk. His eyes widened and he slowly looked around to see where it had come from.

He felt a kick to his desk, and he glanced beside him.

Minho pointed to himself, smirking.

Taemin pursed his lips, frowning, and threw the crumpled paper away without reading it.

A minute later, another crumpled piece hit him, and he sat up irritated.

Minho was glaring at him, and Taemin sighed, as he reluctantly de-crumpled the paper.

Taemin’s brows furrowed in a foul expression. He took his pen and scrawle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter