The Hint?

Bad Enough For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Argh…why did you admit it, Minho?” The tall handsome boy groaned to his reflection.

He frowned, looking at himself in the mirror, regretting how his tongue yapped just at the mention of Taemin.

“I shouldn’t have said it.” He sighed. “Why am I so gullible?”

He turned and flopped onto his bed; that confused disturbance still clouding his face.

“Do I really like him?” Minho rolled around in his bed. “But…how? Why?”

“Isn’t it love at first sight, dear?” A woman’s voice ran through the room, making Minho sit up with wide eyes.

“Mom!”

His mother chuckled. “Captivated by the first glance?” She asked, leaving the edge of the door to walk to her son.

Minho hesitated, but ended up nodding. “Aww.” She pulled his cheek, making him grimace. “Minho, when just a glance makes you like this, then imagine when you get his full attention, how would you actually be?”

“Don’t raise my hopes, Mom. Even though you support my preference, Dad would never let me date a guy.”

“He wants grandchildren; maybe that’s why he got so mad when you confessed your taste a year ago. Just let him be; as long as my baby is happy, and in love- I can keep the villainous father away.” She winked.

Minho couldn’t help but smile at her. “But the one I like…he isn’t like me.”

“Does that really matter?”

“And…I am nowhere near what he wants.”

“You can get there!” His mother exclaimed. “Minho, you are totally adorable. If that guy doesn’t like you, then I think he’s got to be out of his senses.”

Minho chuckled. “He is a bit out of his senses. Taemin’s the bad boy type…if you know what I mean.”

“Taemin, huh?” His mom thought a while. “His name drips of innocence, but he’s a total bad boy, making my son fret like this. If he doesn’t like you back, just drag him to me- I’ll set his mind in place.”

“That isn’t needed, Mom!” Minho said loudly, trying to control his laughter from imagining the scene.

His Mom chuckled. “Okay.”

“Anyway, I do not wish to change myself just for him. If it’s in my fate, he would come to like me for just the way I am.” Minho smiled.

His Mom patted his head. “Aigoo, my son.”

“Mom…” Minho whined. “You show your affection like I am some toddler!”

“In my eyes you will always be one.” She said, pinching his cheek. “Come down for dinner in five. And don’t you dare give up! I want this Taemin guy drooling for you.” She grinned.

Minho laughed. “Got it.”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter