Emergency

Bad Enough For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Taemin, don’t be such a rascal!” Sulli called out to Taemin as both of them walked to the bus stop.

“Why are you so riled up over him?” Taemin replied, irritated.

“Because you never behave with anyone like this! Just what in the world did Minho do to you that you are being such a jerk to him?”

Taemin halted. “What he did?” He scoffed. “Did you just see what he wore today? A light pink shirt and faded jeans? His long hair? Why does he smile so sickly? Why does he bother to irk me with his greetings when his appearance itself is an eye-sore! Teacher’s pet, genius student, most-desirable guy, and all that blah-; I do not get it. Every time he smiles at me, I feel like he’s showing off how popular he is; when in actuality he’s a little stuck-up Prince who craves for every eenie-meenie ounce of attention. I guess he is like that because I am the only one not impressed, and he’s trying hard to impress me. But, excuse me, that’s never gonna happen.” And Taemin turned and jumped into the bus that had stopped before them a few seconds ago.

Sulli’s mouth hung open at Taemin’s words, and she massaged her forehead. “Is he foolish or what?”

She flopped onto the bench at the bus stop, waiting for her bus to arrive, when a figure quietly sat down beside her.

Sulli glanced to her side and saw the same light pink shirt and faded jeans that Taemin had mentioned.

“Hey, Minho.” Sulli said, sighing.

“Hi.” Minho smiled, but his face fell instantly after that.

Sulli looked at him a bit more.

He was handsome. Very. And that light pink shirt was suitable for the weather, and it looked good on the tall boy. Not many guys could pull off a pink shade, and Sulli knew that if the guy could wear pink and still look so presentable, then he would look immensely handsome when he would be all dressed up. The tidy long hair brought out his features, and his smile was charming.  The way he looked now, he could walk into a summer-themed photoshoot, and his photos would easily be the best of the bunch.

Just what in him irked Taemin?

Sulli sighed.

“Is your tip-off still valid?” Minho asked all of a sudden.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

Minho took a deep breath. “Your tip-off…appeals to me all of a sudden.”

Sulli’s eyes widened. “Is that so? What brought in the change?”

“I guess I do like him a chunk if a few bad words from him make me mope around.” Minho sighed.

“Did you hear what Taemin said?!”

“Yes. What he said in class…and what h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter