A Hectic Morning

EXO's Little Girl

As you arrived at the kitchen and found out the D.O was already done cooking. You were left with no choice so you just helped him set the table . 

While waiting for the others D.O tried to start a conversation with you,

"So Soojin, what do you think of us lately?" D.O asked.

*Cruel, rude, hard headed,  some are nice* "Uhmm, You're all OK i guess? I think some of you needs too be tamed" you answered.

D.O. found your answer amusing and chuckled.

"You know, youre not the first who said that" D.O told you honestly. "We tend to get that alot, even though were serious while performing on stage, but behind the scenes it is a different ball game".

"Right," you answered unsure "I'll see what I can do with that"

After that conversation the rest of the boys arrived. They took their seats and settled down, you sat next to D.O since you felt most comfortable with him than the others.

You were thought good manners on eating that before each meal you have to say your grace.

You were about to start praying when one of the members tried to reach the food, instinctively you grabbed for the fly swatter  which was luckily right behind you, and whack the member's hand, and everybody in the table fliched by your sudden action.

"Ouch!! what was that for?" Chanyeol whined, holding his injured arm.

"You all know that it is not good to eat before we say our grace oppa" you said to him. "Now, everyone please bow down your heads and pray then after you can eat"

Everyone bowed down their  heads and followed what you  told them scared that they might get hit instead.  

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After everyone was finished eating, you told them to put their dishesto the sink so you can wash them while they go back to their rooms to get ready for their daily schedule.

You were busily washing dishes when someone appeared next to you.

"Ohh, Suho oppa, what are you still doing here? Didn't I tell you to go and get ready?" You asked.

"Yes you did, and I am already done as you can see I'm already here" he answered honestly. 

"Oh silly me, i guess you are"  you joked and felt that you wanted  to burn yourself   in embarrassment.

"Let me help you with that" Suho grabbed  a neat towel and began drying the dishes while you finish washing the other dishes.

"You know your different," he stated

"And why am I different?" you asked with one brow raised as you looked at him

"...because I would expect any girl to squeal to see an idol, but you....

...you whacked  an idol's hand using a fly swatter, which I find very amusing..." he said with a chuckle

"...yet I am thankful you did that." he smiled "You know if you haven't done that, our breakfast would be chaotic and they will never learn any lesson at all"

"Just doing my job oppa" you said, but deep inside you felt like you wanted to squeal seeing someone complementing you and felt really flattered.

"You know oppa, if you were also trying to reach the food, I will not hesitate to whack your  hand as well" you said with a wide grin


"aish, this girl" Suho said and smiled "Looks like were done here and I bet everyone is done now, so lets  go" he said and went to the  living room.

You followed afterwards and found out that everyone was already outside getting their seats inside the van. You settled between Suho and D.O since they are the only ones you felt most comfortable with.

But little did  you know that someone at the back, holding his injured was staring at your back as if he was burning holes through it.

"You'll pay what you did little girl" he said and earning a whack from the other members.

"Shut up dude, you really deserve it since you are alwaysa food monster" Baekhyun said and Sehun nodded.

"And your taking her side?!" Chanyeol complained.

"Well oppa, if you just learn your manners I wouldn't have whack you" you said and everyone shuddered at what you have said because you heard everything she said.

"And I promise not to hit you again" you said and Chanyeol light up like a christmas tree "Really?"

"Yes oppa, " you nodded "If you won't do it again" you smiled at him
and literally Chanyeol slumped down on his seat 

Soon of the van started and drive off to your destination








____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello everyone!! ^_____^ I know it is just a short update :(

I'm really sorry for not updating for a very long time *bows a thousand times* :(

I got really busy with a lot of schoolwork that I wasn't at the mood of updating

I'm really sorry again,

I will update really  slow because the school year hasn't ended yet and I also know that I think that I will allso be busy this summer ---____---

but will try to update everytime I am in the mood ^___^

Thank you for subscribing in my story ^__^