Break Time

EXO's Little Girl

While walking towards the practice room, your phone vibrated. It was a message from Mr. Park.

“Soojin, after every practice, make sure that they can rest and relax for the time being, and also please bring the boys some refreshments. And also be warned that they might be “EXTRA” picky”

 

You read and continue walking.

 

 

Meanwhile in the practice room.

 

“Okay! One last time from the beginning!” the choreographer instructed.

The boys then went back to their positions and then the music started to play.

Even though they were strained during practice sessions, they still have a favorite part of it, BREAK TIME. Of course not only they can relax, they can boss around their manager in getting   things they want.

“Okay!, that’s enough for now!, I’ll be back in an hour” the choreographer said and left.

“Wooh! I thought this time wouldn’t come” Chen, exaggerated. 

“I wonder what should I get today.” Sehun wondered with an evil smile.

“I agree. It’s not like they will not give anything we want.” Luhan said, earning agreeing nodes from everyone.

“With the word “They”, you mean “She”.” Chanyeol added.  

 

And then you stepped in.

 

*Just in time* they smirked at you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Just in time*

Everyone of them dropped to the floor.

“Gosh! I’m tired!”

“AHH! I can’t feel my legs!!”

“I’m dizzy”

“I’m thirsty!, but I’m too tired to stand”

You were too shock of what just happened, until they complain more,

“Duizhang! I feel that my throat is drying up!”

“My pretty face will be filled with wrinkles If I can’t have a drink”

“If only someone was there to help us” 

*Okay? That was overacting much*

“Manager!” someone called you and turned to face him.

“I-I-I need bu-bubble tea” Sehun said with a “croaked” voice.

Then after that, a long list of orders came rushing to you.

“Hurry! Before it’s too late!”

 

Then you ran out to get them what they need, not exactly what they want.

 

Back in the practice room

“Okay guys she’s away” Suho whispered, and then everyone stood up from their “acting” positions.

“Did you think she fall for it?” D.O asked.

“I bet she did! No one can resist my acting *and charms*” Sehun answered.

“No, it’s more like, No one can resist my beauty” Baekhyun argued.

“Uh-uh, I’m sure she already gave in during my line” Tao said.

They continued arguing until their hearts content, and stopped when Suho signaled that you were near. They quickly resumed their last position.

“I’m back!” you yelled and went inside.

*YEY! Finally* the boys thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooooooo~ hi guyss 👋

I know it's been a long (*a long day..*) time since the last update. *loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnggggg ttttiiiiiimmmmeeee*)and also i already graduated highschool. Im very sorry for keeping you waiting for an update.

I'm very sorry for that, its just that i like to write when im in the mood, and for the last months (YEARS actually) i never got the time or more like i was not in the mood in writing (*IM VERY1000x SORRY T..T*)

I hope that you  will continue reading my story despite of the long time it takes to get an update, (im not really writer type of person that can easily get into it, and also i can only come up with short updates 😭😭). I will do my best to make an update and improve the length of my chapters, since college is much busier compare to highschool.

 

Oh thank you for those who commented, it really inspired me 😊