WOAH!

EXO's Little Girl

“Boys, I would like you to meet my little sister and your going to be manager, Lee Soojin.”

 

“And starting tomorrow, she is going to live with you” you brother said.

 

“WHAT?!” you and Exo shouted.

 

 

“but oppa, you didn’t tell me  that I am going to stay with them!” you whined.

 

“True, but how can you manage them, if you are not with them?”

 

“Bu-but” you brother cut you off.

 

“No more buts” you brother said. “Plus, you didn’t you want to help oppa?” you brother aegyeod.

 

“okay” you sighed. “okay let’s do the introductions” you brother said.

 

You go first, “Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Soojin imnida, I’m going to be your new manager, please take care of me”

 

“Oh yes we will” one of the Exo boys said.

 

*don’t get your hopes up dream boy, I have my eye on you*

 

“I’m Suho, I am the leader of Exo K, nice to meet you Soojini” , a handsome white angel approached you.

 

“I’m Chanyeol, and this is my best buddy Baekhyun” a tall guy and the guy with eyeline introduced theirselves

 

“I’m D.O” *Woah! His eyes*

 

“I’m Sehun!, and I am  the maknae” he happily introduced himself, you can’t help it but giggle at his cuteness *so cute, I think we will get along easily*

 

 “Name’s Kai” a tanned guy with a muscular body approached you. *he’s hot, but eew his the one that spoke up earlier, I think I can change this guy*

 

“I’m Kris, I’m the leader of Exo M” a really, really tall guy introduced to you. *I thought Chanyeol oppa is the tallest amongst them*

 

“I’m Luhan” a really cute boy said, “and this is my steamed bun friend, Xuimin” he introduced a guy that has REALLY cute cheeks that you really want to pinch.

 

“I’m Chen, and I love to tell jokes” *really?! I love jokes*

 

“I’m Lay” *like Fritos Lay’s?*

 

“And I’m panda Tao, and I am the maknae of Exo M” he sweetly beamed. *why are all maknaes that cute*

 

“I think everyone is done introducing themselves, let’s go to the dorm” you brother said and everyone nodded and followed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

~At EXO’s dorm~

 

“WOAH! Its huge!” you shouted. Everyone,  EXO and your brother, chuckled at your action.

 

“Of course, how do you think that the twelve of us would fit in a small dorm?” Suho chuckled.

 

“You should check out Super Junior sunbaes dorm, it is much bigger than ours” Luhan said.

 

“Maybe next time, now come on!, I want to see the inside!” you pulled your brother.

 

When you opened the door you jaw dropped again.

 

*Ho-how can~*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yay!!! updates!! :D

thank you for reading my fic ^^ hope you'll support me to  the end :D

 

please leave comments :)