WHAT IS THIS?!

EXO's Little Girl

You dashed out the moment you stepped out of the studio and now you look like a crazy lady who just ran a mile to reach the bubble tea shop.

You were still panting when you entered the shop. You were trying to remember the 12 different flavors from 12 people.

*Sehun oppa wants Taro, Baekhyun oppa wants strawberry, Kai Oppa wants chocolate, Chanyeol oppa wants vanilla, Lay oppa wants mango, Chen oppa wants caramel, Kyungsoo oppa wants mocha, Tao oppa wants.. wants.. wants..? Why do they have to order different flavors?!* you cried frustrated.

It was now your turn to order, “Miss, Welcome to Bubbly Bubble Tea Shop, may I take your order?” the lady said.

“Umm, can I have Taro, strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, mango, caramel, mocha, and.. and.. aaaaannnndd..” you were still unable to remember all the orders.

*Why do they have to order bubble tea? Do they know how long will it take for the drinks to be ready? Do they know how heavy it is to carry 12 drinks?? Why does it have to be bubble tea?*

*Wait.. Why does it have to be bubble tea? I can do whatever I want, right? Didn’t Mr. Park remind me that they are extra picky?* With that you had a new plan.

*Those boys, did they really think that I will fall to an overly overacting show of theirs to get something they want. Good thing I’m the one in charge (*evil laugh*), it’s time for them to learn not to boss around the boss*

With that, you faced back that lady with an evil grin.

“Lady, please cancel my order, I have another order instead.”

 

 

 

*****Back at the Studio*****

 

**Your POV**

 

*Everyone is going to be shocked* you thought grinning wide.

“EVERYONE SHE’S COMING!!!”, you heard Chen yelled excitedly.

“I’M BACK” you entered.

“WHAT IS THIS?!” Sehun shouted hysterically.

“WATER?!”

“Didn’t I say I wanted bubble tea?!”

“Where’s  my bubble tea?!”

“Where’s the sweet savory drink of my life?!”

Complaints were thrown everywhere, you waited for everyone to calm down, which didn’t happen.

“Look, guys! Seriously Bubble tea? Who drinks bubble tea after a strenuous activity?”

Unexpectedly each of them raised their hand.

“Oh-kay, Well, it’s not good for you” you held your head up.

“But! It’s so delicious and sweet, who can resist the taste of bubble tea?!” Sehun answered which earned nodding approval from the members.

*Seriously?!*

 

“Well that all I have now, you only have a few minutes left before the choreographer returns, and you expect me to bring 12 bubble teas. What’s done is done, you either drink the water or thirst, bye” you said and left like a boss.

 

**Sehun’s POV**

 

“Aish!! That girl is smart” I complained after she left.

“I told you it isn’t going to work” Baekhyun continued.

“MAMA! She’s so mean!” Tao complained to Suho.

“Don’t call me MAMA!! We just have to stick to water today” Suho answered Tao.

“She is right, about we have a few minutes left” Xiumin said.

“I really thought that she was not going to order 12 bubble teas” Kris said.

“Well, we have to do something for her to give in into us” Chanyeol said.

“We need a plan” Kai said and everyone nodded.

"How about we go to Lee Sooman?" Lay spoke suddenly.

"THATS A GOOD IDEA!"

 

******Lee Sooman's Office******

 

**Sooman's POV**

 

*knock* *knock*

 

"Sir!! Manager Soojin is not listening to us" EXO came in.

 

"Well, hello boys!. I'm suprised that it is you that is cmplaining this time" i answered.

"What??" the boys answered confused.

"Well, based on your behavior, it was always your managers who ran here complaining everytime they can't handle you," i said.

" But now, seeing you here was quite a suprise" i answered amused.

"But sir! She doesn't listen to us!" Sehun complained *I see*

"She likes doing it her way, we told her we wanted bubble tea she gave us water!!"

"WATER!!" Tao continued.

"So you're saying that she doesn't listen to you" I stated.

They nodded.

"Well, did you listen to your managers?"

They shook unsurely.

"Then that solves your problem. Goodbye boys! i still have a lot of paperwork to do." i smiled at them as they left my office.

*This was surely unexpected. I think we already found the right person* i chuckled. 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

“WHAT IS THIS???!!”

After several months I already updated. (IM SO SORRY!!x10000 T_T). It’s been a long time since I opened AsianFanfics, I’ve been busy with school (I’m already in college ^_~) and it’s not really easy. I’m so sorry again, and thank you to those who subscribed to my story. ^_^

I’m not going to promise to update soon because it will only disappoint you. But I promise that I will update. ‘til next time, bye!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________