I Will Not Let Them Down

EXO's Little Girl

You arrived at SM Ent. a few minutes later. EXO proceeded to their practice room while you were called to the Lee Sooman's office to talk about your first night with the boys.

You arrived infront of Lee Sooman's office and knocked a couple times before you were granted to enter.

"Good Morning Sir," you spoke softly.

"Seeing you standing there without a scratch means you've survive the first night with them, so how was it?" he spoked.

"It was fine, I guess?" you replied unsure.

"I also know you have really had a hard time waking them up, right? and also during breakfast right?"

"Yes, but I got that completely under control. I've might create strategies to keep up with their usual habits and  importantly teach them manners" you said proudly of what you've planned to "tame" the boys.

"I never thought you would do a better job than your brother, and I am not saying he is not good." he said.

"why? what did actually happened to my brother during his first day?" you asked.

"Well its kind of a funny story actually and i still have time" he said with a chuckle.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Your Brother's First Day
 

It was your brother's first day as EXO's manager. Normally he was assigned to another group but because of some turn of events he was assigned to EXO.
Just like yours, the moment he entered EXO practice room, everything he saw was in chaos, members chasing each other, bickering each other and many more hectic things. The difference between yours and your brother's first night with EXO is that EXO was free for the whole day and they decided to go home early.

"What's wrong with going home early?" you asked.

"Well my dear, you do know the saying "Boredom Kills", right? Well, because EXO hates being bored so they decided to play Tag..."

"..in the dark. Well beacuse your brother was clueless about this Tag in the dark of EXO he was just like a lost puppy walking around the house in the dark without knowing where to go. He would be sometimes bump with the other members running around. But there was a very bad turn out of events when there was a sudden balck out"

"Why? is there a member scared of the dark?" you asked in disbelief

"Yes, a couple of them. But the worse was Tao" he said.

"Why? what did he do?" you asked.

"Well, he screamed his lungs out. And for your brother, he thought something really bad happened so he dashed running around the dark house looking for Tao and he even broke his glasses" he said.
 
"So that's why he went home with broken glasses. I nearly thought he ran to a pole" you laughed.

"He really did ran to a pole, more like a pillar at EXO's dorm looking for Tao" Lee Sooman said.

"Oh,." was all you can say since you felt sorry for your brother and thepole more like a pillar he bumb into.

"So, as for you, the new manager of EXO, expect you to learn from the mistakes of the previous managers a put them into use to "tame" these boys." he said.

"Yes sir!, I will do my duty to teach these boys to behave" you saluted to him.

He chuckled at your action and sent you to go the boys.

*I hope will survive with these boys* Lee Sooman thought,

*I will not let them down, Fighthing!* you thought and continued your way to their practice room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






______________________________________________________________________________________________


Hello everyone!! ^_^
I know its been a long time since I updated my story.
Even though its summer here,  I am still very busy.
So I can only update my story on the time when Ilike to write, because that's when my best ideas come out.

So, please wait for my next update ^_^

I thank you all for staying with me ^_^

'till next time ^_^