Tomorrow

EXO's Little Girl

*Ho-how can~*

 

*How can misbehaving boys have a clean dorm?!* you thought.

 

“Soojini welcome to Exo’s dorm” your brother exclaimed.

Your mouth slightly agape at the hugeness and beauty of the room.

“there is your room” your brother pointed at the door on the second floor. Without any hesitation, you quickly disappeared to your room, without anyone noticing you.

“and Soojin-ahh,… uhmm, where’s Soojin?” you brother asked confusingly.

The Exo members where also confuse of your disappearance. They looked to their left and right seeing that you were nowhere close to them.

“wasn’t she standing next to you?” D.O asked.

“yes she was, after I told her about her room, wait!, could be she already went up there?” you brother looked at the door of new room  and EXO did the same.

 

~MEANWHILE~

 

“Yay! I love this room! It is much bigger than might at home! And plus it has a great view of the starry nght!” you said happily jumping on the big fluffy bed.

 

Then you heard a knock on the door. You stopped jumping on the bed and head towards the door.

~MEANWHILE on the other side of the door~

“Hyung, are you sure that she is there?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes, I am sure of that. Whenever she gets excited about something, she will disappear to that place or find that thing quickly.” Your brother answered and Chanyeol nodded.

 

You opened the door and earned stairs at 13 boys.

“uhmm… what is it Oppa?” she asked innocently.

“Why did you just disappear like that? I wasn’t even finish talking to you” your brother said.

“Oh, I’m sorry about that Oppa, I got excited on how my room looks like” you answered honestly.

 

“okay, I forgive you, just please don’t do that again” he replied.

 

“Okay boys! You can now head to your rooms and I will talk to your new manager” you brother said to you.

 

He entered to your room with you.

 

“You see, you already have new clothes here” you brother pointed at the closet. “in fact you got everything here and plus Lee Sooman told me that I will also be staying here but I will take care another group”

“that alright, as long I have my loving Oppa with me” you smiled to him.

 

“Now my little Soojini I have to go, and you have to go to sleep your mission starts tomorrow.” Your brother said.

“Neh Oppa~” you said and gave him a hug. “Good night oppa”

“good night Soojini”  he kissed your forehead and went outside to his new room.

 

After that you went to washed up and change to your pajamas and went to bed.

 

*I wonder how hard it is to handle this boys, hmm… I’ll just wait tomorrow* you thought and closed your eyes and went to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HAHA! finally updated ^^

sorry for the late updates my subbies~  i kinda got stucked  up on my ideas for this fic [!^_^]

please enjoy this fic and also TODAY IS SS5!!!!!

OH MY GAHD!! I WISH I HAVE MONEY SO I CAN GO T__T

 

On the other hand,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KRYSTAL of F(x)!!

 

and also  to Seungyub of A-jax!! ^_^

and also to me.. haha!! XD

 

 

please keep on suporting me *bow* ^___^

and yeah please leave a comment.. :D