Good Luck Part 2

EXO's Little Girl

*WOW, this room is pretty neat, I wonder whose room is this.* you thought.

 

You walked up to the bed and carefully shook the sleeping figure.

 

“Oppa, Time to wake up” you said slowly. Then the sleeping figure slowly remove the blanket that was covering him revealing D.O’s beautiful eyes.

 

*I wish I have those eyes*

 

“Good morning Oppa!” you beamed to D.O

 

“Good morning to you too, sweetheart” he said and pinched your cheeks.

 

“Oppa, Mr. Park said that you can cook, right? Can you, maybe cook for us today and the following days?” you smiled.

 

“Sure, just let me freshen up and I can go to the kitchen to start cooking” he replied.

 

“Thanks Oppa!, I have to go and wake up the others” you giggled  and left his room.

 

“Wait! Soojini, the others are pretty hard to wake up, so I recommend you can try to use different kind of objects that makes annoying sounds to wake them up, or you can try different tactics if you want” he said.

 

“Arasso, I’ll keep that in mind Oppa” then you proceeded to the next room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hmm, I wonder who owns this room” you muttered to yourself and then you entered.

You approached the sleeping figure, *woah he is so handsome* then shook him slowly.

“Oppa, time to wake up” you said and Kris quickly sat up like a mummy and twisted his head looking at you with his popular face. You got startled by his actions that you felt your heart beats faster.

“Op-Oppa? Are you o-k?” you stuttered and asked warily.

“Oh, sorry about that” he said, "did I scare you?"

*uh, yeah!* "Ani" making an unsure smile and left to wake the others up.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“This room is cool” you muttered seeing all the different wushu weapons on display.

You approached the bed and see Tao snoring like a cute panda.

You shook him slowly at first but he didn’t budge. You were about to shook him again but something caught your eye.

“IS THAT THE LATEST GUCCI PURSE?!” you squealed and approached the purse.

Then Tao suddenly shot up.

“WHERE?! WHERE?!” “DON’T TOUCH MY GUCCI!!” he screamed at you.

“Chill!!, I was just admiring its beauty” You shrugged. “And Oppa go freshen up, so we can have breakfast and then leave for your practice". Then you left to another room.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Woah, those first three were different. I wonder what will this one do* you thought as you opened the next room seeing Suho already woke up and heading to the bathroom.

“uhhmm, Good morning Oppa!” you waved to him

"Good Morning too " he smiled and you  went to the next room.

*such an angel oppa*

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

“GOOD MORNING OPPA!!!”  you yelled for the third and still there was no sign of Chanyeol getting up.

 

“Aish, why are such a heavy sleeper?!” you said frustrated, and then you spotted a drumset. Without wasting any second you went immediately to the drumset and started playing.

 

You learned how to play the drums when you were just five but you stopped playing it when you entered high school.

 

“hmm, let me see if I can still play the drums…” then you started to create an awesome beat followed by a the cool banging of the side drums to the cymbals.

 

Then Chanyeol stirred up and you noticed that he opened one of his eyes and immediately closing it to make you tell that he was sleeping. Then you had an idea popped out of your head.

 

You stopped playing and grabbed the cymbals with you and stood next to Chanyeol’s bed.

Thinking that you already left because of the sudden silence in the room, Chanyeol returned to slumber and then

*KRAAAAAAAAASH!!*

you banged the cymbals, and Chanyeol sat up immediately( just like what happened to Kris earlier but with a shocked expression).

 

“Good morning oppa!, I see you had a good night sleep. Now please go and freshen up2 so we can have breakfast and we can go to your daily practice” you smiled to him leaving him dumbfounded and you went to another room to another round of waking up.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*Why do I have the feeling this is Kai Oppa’s room?*  you thought as you opened the door.

Then you see him lying there on his bed half . Your eyes widen at the sight that you immediately tiptoed back outside slowly not wanting to wake him up because you might see something you weren’t expecting. You got out the room and went back to Chanyeol’s room to borrow his cymbals again to use it on Kai.

 

You went back and *KRAAAAAAASH!!* Kai scrambled out of his bed that he fell on his own . And you notice that he was still shirtless that you felt your cheeks were burning and you heard a chuckle from him.

 

“Like what you see sweetheart?” he teased and you quickly left returning the cymbals and went straight to another room.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 *six down, six to go, Oh I got an idea maybe this works* you thought as you prepared to scream out loud.

 

“BREAKFAST IS READY, BETTER FRESHEN UP!!” you shouted and it echoed through the halls  and then, three members came out, which was  Chen, Xuimin and Lay.

 

“OK!!” both Chen and Xuimin shouted eagerly just to have breakfast.

 

But except for Lay, who was awaken by your loud voice and not the breakfast part, approached you and gave you a piece of advice.

“Try shouting bubble tea for breakfast, Sehun will come out immediately” he said and you giggled at his suggestion.

 

“BUBBLE TEA FOR BREAKFAST!!, BETTER FRESHEN IF YOU WANT SOME!” you shouted and Sehun came running with a messy bed hair.

 

“WHERE?!” Sehun shouted on the top of his lungs.

 

“Right downstairs but first freshen up Oppa” you said and he groaned and went back to freshen up.

 

Because of Sehun’s screaming, Luhan woke up with a cute face and bed hair.

 

“What’s up with the ruckus?” he asked you.

 

“oh, nothing Oppa, just waking everyone up, but unluckily someone still didn’t wake up” you pouted.

 

“Is that so?, good luck with that sweetheart. Now if you excuse me I’ll go freshen myself up” he said and you giggled him.

 

Let’s see, D.O oppa, Kris oppa, Tao oppa, Suho oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Kai oppa, Xuimin oppa, Chen oppa, Lay oppa, Sehun oppa and Luhan Oppa, Which means eyeliner loving Baekhyun oppa is the last one” you said to yourself checking who wasleft to wake up turns out it was Baekhyun then heade out to the last room you haven’t went in.

 

“Baekhyun oppa~” you hummed.

But he just replied “Please go away I need my beauty sleep” he said

“but everyone has to get ready for the day. And also sleeping too much can also kill a person, It will such a waste to see a pretty boy like you to die early” you replied and Baekhyun sprang up to see the mirror.

“Oh! I don’t want my beautiful face to go to waste!” he said.

“OK then, Oppa please freshen up and get yourself pretty for the day, breakfast will be ready soon” you said to him and leaved his room to help D.O at the kitchen.

 

*What a morning*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

This edited. I still didn't figure out what happened to it. I'M VERY SORRY to confuse you last time, it's because I didn't double checked it before posting it. Mianhe :(

OHMYGAHD!! I'm very sorry  for the late update *bows*

I was kinda off this past this, so i i wasnt able to update. :(

I hope you still  keep supporting me to the end ^________^

and I also hope you like this update cause i think i caan't update this next following days cause i will be going to a camp ^___^

please bare with me subbies till i come back :D

Please leave a comment!! :D 

 

And also

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KRIS!!!!! :D