Chapter 10

My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Author POV

Night almost fall. The golden ball start to set behind the sky. People start to get home from their day of work. Some people choose to stay at home after their long day. But some of them keep on with their plan for the day. Hanging out with their family or friends. Or just fooling around.

A teenage boy just about to open the gate of his home when someone called him from behind. He narrowed his eyes to get a better view of who is that figure. A tall young man walk close to him. When their distance just a few feets away then the boy recognise him.

“Kris hyung,” he bow slightly to him. The said man gave him a brief smile walk closer to him.

“How are you doing Jaehoon-ah,” Kris said. Jaehoon just smile at him then he asked him to come inside the house.

“Oppa you are back,” a little girl chimed from the kitchen door.

“Oh you bring company??” she bow to Kris upon noticed his presence in the room.

“Hi Soojin-shi.”

They sat on the couch in the living room. Soojin, Jaehoon little sister bought them cups of tea and some snack. Kris muttered a thank you for her before she is leaving to the kitchen again. For a few minutes none of them open their mouth. They just silently sitting down in front of each other minding their own bussiness.

“Erhm...” jaehoon purposely make a cough.

“So what brings you here hyung,” he asked the older man sit in front of him. Kris take along breath before facing the boy.

“I just wondering if you can help me,” he stare at the boy with a pleading look.

“What kind of help hyung?”

“About Aerin.”

Silent start to grow after the name being said. Of course Jaehoon know very well what Kris wants. But, being a good friend for the girl he wouldn’t spill anything about the true problems here. He didn’t wants to added more problem for the girl that he loved like his own sister.

“I just wondering if you could tell me whats going on with her. She keep on avoiding us, me especialy. So I just wants to know why she is like that. I tried to talk to her a few times, but she just shoo me away. It’s like she is not my sister that I know,” he paused to take a breath. He is really wants to know the answer from Jaehoon. Surely he know something r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter