It's Impossible

The Boyfriend and The Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ara-ah… Ara… Song Ara!!!”

“Ah!” I jumped up from omma’s yelling, almost dropping the soapy bowl back into the sink. “N… ne omma, what is it?” I asked as I snapped back into reality.

D.O immediately poked his head into the kitchen, “is everything alright?” he looked at me, concerned. “Everything’s alright” both omma and I responded. Omma then walked over to D.O, turned him around and led him back into the living room where he was playing chess with appa, “continue on boys!” she smiled.

When Omma returned, she sighed and had her arms around my shoulders, “what’s wrong with you today Ara? You didn’t speak a word during dinner and just sat there dazed. Did something happen?” Omma then leaned in closer to me and whispered, “did you and D.O argue?”

I shook my head, “aniyo, of course not.” Omma looked relieved hearing my answer, “then what’s wrong honey?” I stopped scrubbing the dishes and turned towards omma, ready to let out my bothering thoughts but… I hesitated, “it’s… nothing omma, don’t worry.”

She stared at me as if she knew something was definitely on my mind, “arraso… if you don’t want to tell omma, you don’t have to but you know that omma is always willing to listen right?”

I nodded with a smile, “I know.”

-------------------------------------------------------

On Monday:

As soon as I walked into the school yard with D.O hand in hand, I heard Chunghei’s voice screaming at my 2’oclock position a couple meters away.

“ARA!!!”

I haven’t seen or even spoken to Chunghei all weekend (which was a first), I really missed her.

When I looked, not only did I find Chunghei but also 11 EXOs gathered all together standing and sitting around tables under a big tree. Surprisingly, they weren’t surrounded by fangirls today (lucky for them). D.O and I then approached them, smiling together.

Chunghei quickly stood up and was about to give me a hug until she was suddenly cut off and got pushed aside by Chanyeol, “Ara!” My eyes followed Chunghei who was thankfully caught by Baekhyun or else her bum would’ve landed on the ground. Phew. But she was now giving Chanyeol the death glare which made everyone chuckle but Chanyeol who was ready to hug me. Before he actually got to me though, D.O quickly stopped him from taking another step, “ahem…” he cleared his throat.

I giggled along with the rest at Chanyeol’s expression; he was pouting like a child. Kai then came over and wrapped his arm around Chanyeol’s neck pulling him away, “aye, jinja babo-ah!” He then resorted to Kai and hugged him instead.

Finally, Chunghei got to me. “I missed you so so so much!!!” she yelled as she held me tighter and tighter. I chuckled and patted her back, “me too. Did you have fun?” She excitedly nodded as she released me, “I’ll show you pictures later!”

Just then, the bell rang for the first class.

Chunghei and I along with 12 boys slowly walked through the school’s doors.

This scene was simply amazing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter