Giving In

The Boyfriend and The Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omomomo! That’s Song Ara!!!”

A couple girls who were initially standing by their lockers talking amongst themselves suddenly stopped and turned around when they saw me walk down the hall heading to class. They all had those envious, awing eyes that stalked my every step as if I was some celebrity walking on the red carpet.

The burdensome attention made me briefly nod in their direction as an acknowledgement of their presence but I lowered my head right after and walked by as quickly as possible. Even if I’ve gotten better with my shyness and nervousness, at times like these it’s hard to control my natural instincts.

Because of D.O, I’ve literally went from being a girl in the background to a girl in the spotlight. Everyone at school knows about our relationship, even the principal and professors... D.O finds this perfectly fine though, he’s quite happy about it actually. I personally don’t think it’s a bad thing either; I guess I’m just so used to being ‘underground’, for the lack of a better word. Suddenly floating up to surface definitely feels different.

Before I actually stepped into the classroom, another group of girls popped out from nowhere and stopped me from behind, “Ara-sunbae!” Nervous, I slowly looked back at the five sophomores, “n… ne?” I stuttered.

“This is for you and D.O-sunbae!” the middle one then handed me a basket filled with hand-made chocolates and cards, “please be together forever! You two are so cute!”

I was shocked. Even if the entire school knew about us, something like receiving gifts has never happened, “ah… tha… thank you but you guys don… don’t ne… need to do this…”

“Aniyo! It’s like our little blessing.”

Right then, the bell rang from above.

They all smiled happily and waved goodbye to me before heading to their own classes.

Feeling grateful, I did the same and went into mine.

It made my day.

-------------------------------------------------------

~ DING DONG ~

Hearing the doorbell, I quickly dropped my pen on the stack of papers on my desk and hurried downstairs. A smile naturally appeared on my face as I knew exactly who it was.

Opps, almost forgot. I took a few steps back into room and grabbed the basket I had received earlier.

When I reached the middle of the stairway, I realized that omma had already opened the door.

“O! Kyungsoo-ah!” Omma didn’t expect to see D.O but still reached over to hug him cheerfully.

He chuckled and hugged omma back, “annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Song.”

Ever since D.O and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter