The Boyfriend and The Girlfriend

The Loner and The Queenka

 

     While they walked away from the ice cream shop, Hyunseung suddenly covered her eyes with his soft hands.

           “Hyunseung, what are you doing?” Minhyo asked, suddenly paranoid from her loss of sight.

     He didn’t say a word but instead, took her hand and led her to their next destination.

          “Open your eyes” Hyunseung whispered into her ear, sending pleasant shivers down her spine. Once Hyunseung has removed his hands from her face and Minhyo’s eyes accommodated to the light, she smiled at the familiar scenery.

     Minhyo looked out at the Han River. The sun was just about to set. They were under the same tree they had sat under the first day they had formally met each other.

     Hyunseung sat and leaned against the tree while Minhyo rested against his chest, burying her face against his shirt. He her hair, not quit believing what was happening, she was actually his. He couldn’t really describe the feeling; it was a cross between feeling on top of the world and being the happiest man alive.  

     Just then, he felt the tears roll down his cheeks and fall delicately onto Minhyo’s head. Believing it was going to rain, Minhyo looked up at her boyfriend when she heard a sniffle come from him. He was crying and she wiped the tears from his eyes.

          “Hey, why are you crying?” She asked with a voice softer than feathers. Seeing him cry made it feel like her heart was crumbling into pieces.

          “Neh, I’m fine. I’m just really happy to call you mine”

      Minhyo smiled at him then planted a soft, long, breath-taking kiss on his soft lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last chapter!

I'm sorry I didn't update! I didn't know I didn't post this last chapter T__T

I had to end it short because originally it was only supposed to be 5 chapters

I need to continue working on my other fanfics, so check those out and there's more to come ^^

If I am encouraged enough, I may write a sequel :D

Hope you all enjoyed "The Loner and The Queenka"

-JemKyu<3