The Ice Cream and The Best Friends

The Loner and The Queenka

 

           Hyunseung was disappointed to see his wallet was almost empty so he wasn’t able to take her on a proper date. He decided on just walking through the streets of Seoul, which Minhyo gladly agreed to. Hyunseung felt very protective over Minhyo when she grabbed onto his arm since all eyes were on them, or rather, Minhyo.

           Since it was a hot day, Minhyo was excited to see an ice cream shop in their range, which she immediately pulled him into. Hyunseung recognized it as the same shop that Minhyo had brought him to when they first spoke to each other.

            Minhyo ordered a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone and Hyunseung decided on a plain chocolate cone. Hyunseung pulled out his cash to pay for the cones until he found out he didn’t have enough. He saw Minhyo hand the cashier her debit card and his pride instantly fell.

           She gave the cashier her sweet smile and he looked like he was turning into mush. Instantly, a wave of jealousy went through him as Minhyo pulled him to tables outside, though the jealousy faded away quickly when he saw Minhyo dive into her cone without noticing the ice cream on her nose. He chuckled and wiped the ice cream away with his napkin then quickly planted a sweet kiss on the tip of her nose.

           She looked at him surprised then looked at her melting ice cream cone to avoid him seeing her red face. Hyunseung had to admit, he enjoyed watching her blush instead of the other way around. Just when he was going to reach out for her hand, there were two voices that caught his attention.

           “Yah!, Jang Hyunseung”

           Hyunseung looked up, once he saw who the two people were, a big smile automatically spread throughout his face. The urge to get up and hug them both overwhelmed him. Minhyo watched and smiled to herself once she saw how happy Hyunseung was. Then she started to study the features of the two boys. They were both shorter then Hyunseung, one had black hair and the other, blonde. Then she finally realized who they were, the boys in Hyunseung’s picture.

Hyunseung led his friends to the table they were sitting at and Minhyo smiled.

           “Minhyo, these are my friends, Yang Yoseob” he gestured to the blonde, who winked at her and waved. “And Lee Kikwang” The black haired boy gave her a killer smile and a little bow.

           “Ooh hyung, is this your girlfriend?” Yoseob asked bouncing up and down.

Hyunseung and Minhyo both began to blush.

           “Don’t deny it hyung, we saw you kiss her nose” Kikwang said teasingly.

Hyunseung sighed and looked at Minhyo, who smiled at him.

           “Neh, this is my girlfriend, Minhyo”

The two boys looked at each other, then at their hyung, and then smiled at Minhyo.

           “Hyung, she’s really pretty”

           “How could you get her?”

           “Man, cube high must have a lot of cute girls”

           “If you and Hyunseung don’t work out, I’m single” Kikwang winked

           “Yah!” Hyunseung started to feel the jealousy go through him again when he saw his friends crowded around his girlfriend. Then the two boys looked at him and smirked.

            “Aww, come on hyung, you know we would never steal each other’s girls” Kikwang assured, putting an arm around his shoulders.

            “Yeah, but we can’t help it, she’s got to be the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen”

            Seriously, what was with Minhyo blushing so much today?

            “She’s not pretty” Hyunseung boldly stated. Minhyo snapped her head towards him so fast, she may have gotten a whiplash.

            “She’s beautiful” He looked her straight in the eyes while her own softened. Kikwang and Yoseob both grumbled and looked at each other, rolling their eyes.

           After an hour of catching up with Hyunseung, and getting to know Minhyo, Yoseob and Kikwang had a school event they had to attend, leaving Minhyo and Hyunseung alone to continue their date. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woooooooooooooooooooow! An update! I'm so sorry for the delay. 

I have a notebook with continued chapters but junior year is killing me right now! -___-

Thank you to those who waited for the chapter and stuck by the story!

Please subscribe and/or comment! Much appreciated! <3