The Scared and The Confused

The Loner and The Queenka

 

          It wasn’t until they needed a breath of air, that they noticed their awkward position. Minhyo froze, but Hyunseung’s first instinct was to push Minhyo off of him and onto the other side of the bed. He quickly got off of the bed, almost falling over in the process, since he was still a little dizzy from the kiss.

          “I-I should go now” Hyunseung reached for the door quickly, but stopped when he heard Minhyo call his name.

          “Hyunseung, please stay, don’t-don’t be alone” Minhyo didn’t only say this for Hyunseung, but for her benefit also. He looked at her shocked, and searched her eyes for any signs of her joking around. He didn’t, all he saw was hurt. He sighed and hoped he made the right choice when he nodded in agreement. He saw how her eyes lit up a bit as she walked passed him out of the room and into the one next door.

          “You can sleep in this room, tomorrow’s Saturday so you can sleep in. There’s left over clothes in the closet from when my cousins come over” she said a soft good-night before leaving and closing the door behind her.

          Hyunseung watched as she left, then sighed while plopping down on the bed. He had just had his first kiss. He always imagined having his first kiss on a romantic date of some sort. But he had given it to Minhyo in her room, which was even better. But he had messed up and sent her the wrong signals.

          All this was stressing him out, so he decided it would be the right time to sleep. Instead of sleeping on a hard mattress in a cold room, dreaming of that one beautiful girl, now he was in a big soft bed, with that said girl in the room next door.

Meanwhile, Minhyo was sitting cross-legged on her bed with Minah at the foot of the bed.

          “Is he the guy you’re always talking about?” Minah asked. Minah was only two years older than Minhyo so Minhyo was comfortable with telling Minah everything since she didn’t have any true friends, besides Hyunseung of course. She was the closest thing to a best-friend she had.

          “Yup, that’s him”

          “You guys would make a cute couple”

Minhyo lightly giggled but then sighed when the scene from earlier replayed in her head.

          “Like that would ever happen” Minhyo countered, then fell back on her bed.

          “What do you mean?”

          “We-we kissed but he kind of freaked out and was about to leave, but I told him to stay” Her words were mumbled because of the pillow she had covered her face with, to hide her blushing face.

          “Aish Minhyo, now you sound all clingy”

          “I know~” Minhyo whined. She felt her blankets being brought up to her shoulders by Minah.

          “Get some rest, maybe you’ll figure this out tomorrow” 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JemKyu's back :D

Sorry for the short update, but I'm on the verge of typing the next few chapters~

Please comment and/or subscribe!