The Breakfast and The Confessions

The Loner and The Queenka

 

          Hyunseung woke up to the smell of delicious food cooking and the knocking on his door. It took him a while to process where he was, Minhyo’s house.

          “C-come in”

          One of the maids entered his room and bowed.

          “Good morning sir, Ms. Minhyo will be waiting for you in the dining room” She bowed once more before closing the door behind her as she left.

          Hyunseung quickly got off the bed and to the vanity. He quickly combed his bed hair and washed his face before heading down to the dining room.

          Minhyo sat on the left side of a long table with her hair up in a messy bun, while still in her Hello Kitty pajamas. He smiled to himself and sat across from her. When she saw him, she gave him a small smile, but nothing more. He looked at her confused, while the maids set their food in front of them. Suddenly, the event from yesterday played in his head and he started to turn a bright noticeable red. He realized he regretted pushing her away and decided he needed to talk to her.

          After breakfast, Minhyo immediately went up to her room without a word. Hyunseung followed, but froze at her door. Am I making the right decision? What if she rejects me? While Hyunseung was in the midst of his thinking, Minhyo had opened the door to find him looking down at his feet with his fist raised. Hyunseung quickly looked up at her, his voice caught in his throat. Minhyo had changed into a black floral dress and light tan jacket.

 

          “I-, can we talk?”

          She looked at him with her big eyes, nodded, and let him into her room. He looked at her bed and hesitated to sit on it, but did anyway. Minhyo sat next to him and waited for him to start talking.

          “I’m really sorry I kissed-”

          “Let’s just forget about it”

          He looked at her surprised.

          “Huh?”

          “Hyunseung I- I like you, you probably already knew that, but you don’t have to return my feelings”

          Hyunseung felt heat spread throughout his entire body. Though he smiled, the smile he used to give to his old friends and parents. Minhyo looked at Hyunseung with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

          “Aniyo, I didn’t know you l-liked me, and I realize I don’t want to forget about this kiss”

          “Wae?” Minhyo was looking down at her hands.

          Hyunseung felt a surge of confidence go through him and the next thing he was doing was putting a finger under her chin, making her look at him.

          “Because, I think I’m in love with you” and gave her a soft, quick kiss. The blush on her cheeks was now spread throughout her whole face. She searched his eyes to find any signs of playfulness, but only found a loving stare. Though that stare slowly turned into a sad one when Minhyo did not give him an answer. Just when he thought he was being rejected, he was pushed back onto the bed from and excited hug.

          “Pabo! You scared me!” she exclaimed while she buried her face into his shoulder.

          Hyunseung laughed as he sat them back up.

          “You’re the one that scared me, you weren’t talking to me!”

          Minhyo pouted at him and he kissed her lightly on her forehead.

          “How about I make it up to you with a date?”

          “I’d love to, but you’re not going in those clothes” She got up and into her walk in closet and came back with a wrapped gift box. “This was supposed to be a gift for my cousin, but I’ll buy him a new outfit”

          Hyunseung opened the box to find a neatly folded white polo, green scarf, and cream colored khakis.

          “You’re stuck with your school shoes though”

          Hyunseung entered her bathroom and quickly changed into the outfit. Once he was done, he met with Minhyo at the front door. She quickly placed a fedora on his head and smiled,

          “Perfect” she offered her hand which he took shyly but gladly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!~

They finally confessed :D

Bet you didn't expect Minhyo would be the first  to confess did ya? ;D

Hope you enjoyed it!

Please subscribe and/or comment! <3