The Clumsy Loner and The Queenka Unlike The Others

The Loner and The Queenka

          Ever since that incident in the cafeteria, Minhyo was even more attracted to Jang Hyunseung up close. He had the most mesmerizing eyes she had ever seen. Minhyo was trying to get closer to Hyunseung, but Hyunseung was doing the opposite. He tried to avoid making any contact with Minhyo, not even looking at her because he felt that if he lost his attraction to Minhyo, Junhyung and the whole school would leave him alone.

          As Hyunseung was walking quickly to the school exit, trying to avoid anyone that would bully him, he walked into someone which caused them both to fall over. Uh-oh Hyunseung, prepare to get punished. He looked at the person who would give him his daily embarrassment but was shocked to see Minhyo clutching her bottom.

     “Ouch” she muttered, rubbing her sore bum.

     “M-mianhae” Hyunseung whispered, extending an arm to help her up. She just stared at him, baffled to hear him talk. Hyunseung himself was surprised to hear his own voice after all these years. Minhyo took his hand and dusted herself off.

     “So Jang Hyunseung does talk?” she looked at him and smiled. He blushed and walked past her before her boyfriend could come at any second. Though he stopped when he heard that sweet voice call his name. He turned to look at the school queenka.

     “Do you want to go and get some ice cream? It’s the least you can do for knocking me over” Hyunseung was taken aback by her invitation, but who would deny ice cream with Minhyo. He slowly nodded while she smiled brightly at him and led him out of the school.

          Hyunseung watched as Minhyo pretty much devoured her vanilla ice cream cone in just a few minutes. He could already tell she wasn’t like the other queenkas. The others always thought of their figures, afraid to gain weight. Plus other queenkas would never ask a loner like him to join them. Was this all a joke? At any time, would Junhyung come out of his hiding place and push Hyunseung’s face into his ice cream cone? In the midst of his thinking, Minhyo looked at him and his un-touched ice cream cone.  

     “Do you not like ice cream?” she asked him. He snapped out his thoughts and looked at her.

     “Oh aniyo, I do. I was just thinking” he said almost in a whisper, still not used to talking after so many years.

     “About what?”

     “Why would someone like you, I mean a queenka, want to hang out with me?” he ducked his head in embarrassment, while she gave out a small laugh.

     “Hurry and finish your ice cream and I’ll tell you why once we get out of here”  

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2!

Yay! I have 4 subscribers!

I was happy to wake up and see them :D Thanks to you all!

Please comment and/or subscribe! ^^