The Poor, The Rich and The Kiss

The Loner and The Queenka

          Hyunseung had led Minhyo into a small cold officetel that could barely fit two people. Even though it was warm outside, she still shivered in the cold living space that didn’t seem to have a heat provider. Checking out the old offictel, it didn’t look safe.

          Hyunseung entered his room, obviously not bothered by his living conditions, and Minhyo followed, plopping down on his twin bed, while he searched for Band-Aids in his bathroom.  

           A picture on the clothing cabinet had caught Minhyo’s attention and immediately got up to look at it.        

          It was a picture of Hyunseung before he moved to Cube High. He was with two of his friends. One friend was very cute with blonde hair and puppy like eyes, the other was equally as cute, but with black hair and full lips.

          Though the one that caught Minhyo’s eyes was the smiling Hyunseung, she’s seen him smile but not as widely or happily.

          Hyunseung finally came out of the bathroom with a box of Band-Aids in his hand.

          “Hyunseung, are there your friends?” he looked at the picture and gave a small smile.

          “My best friends” Minhyo smiled when he did and put down the frame.

          “You guys are really cute” Hyunseung blushed at the comment and his hands shook when he tried to bandage his lip.

          “You can’t just do that” Hyunseung looked at her confused, “You have to clean it and- aish, come on” she took him by the hand and led him out of the officelet.

          Hyunseung wondered where Minhyo was taking him the whole time they walked for several blocks. The whole walk they never let go of each other’s hands.

          The feeling was different for Minhyo then when she would hold Junhyung’s hands. Junhyung’s hands were large and rough with a strong grip, while Hyunseung’s was soft and fit perfectly into hers, like it should. Hyunseung noticed this too, looking down at their entwined hands.

          After several minutes of walking, just when Hyunseung thought his hands couldn’t get any sweatier, they arrived at a huge mansion-like house with many different brand name cars on the driveway and one little blue buggy just parked out front.

          Minhyo looked at Hyunseung, who was frozen on his feet, and giggled. The sweet sound snapped him out of his trance, to see Minhyo entering her house, he quickly followed.

          A maid greeted Minhyo once she entered the house and looked at Hyunseung.

          “This is my friend Hyunseung, he got hurt, please bring a first aid kit to my room Minah” the maid smiled and bowed before hurrying to fetch the first aid kit. Minhyo led Hyunseung to her room where he examined it thoroughly. Minhyo noticed his curious eyes and creased eyebrows.

          “What’s with that look?” Minhyo giggled.

           “Your room isn’t what I expected it to be, I expected to see well…pink”

          Instead what Hyunseung saw was a large but simple room. He liked it, it was another reason she wasn’t like the other girls.

          Minhyo smiled at him and answered the door when Minah knocked. She motioned Hyunseung to sit on her queen sized bed with the first aid kit under her arm. She carefully removed the bandages he had put on and grabbed some ointment to spread on the large purple bruises on his jaw and cheeks. Lastly, she took care of the cut above his lip; he winced at the stinging feeling on his open wound.

          Minhyo was at eyelevel with Hyunseung’s lips and didn’t notice herself staring at them, but Hyunseung did. He blushed and his heartbeat raced rapidly as he unconsciously leaned in. He tried to stop himself, until he saw Minhyo also move in, eyes closed.

          Finally, the soft smooth lips of Minhyo met his and the stinging on his lip began to fade away until he couldn’t feel anything anymore, not even his back hitting against the fluffy bed when Minhyo fell on him as the kiss deepened. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 :)

Pretty long chapter~

The story is almost done, I kinda wanna make it a full on story but still thinking over it.

Comment and/or subscribe! :D <3