The Abused and The Ex-Boyfriend

The Loner and The Queenka

 

             For the first time in his life, Hyunseung was excited for school; he didn’t care for Junhyung or the other kids that would pick on him. All he wanted to see was her. Walking down the halls with his neat uniform and nicely combed hair, Hyunseung didn’t have a care for the world about anyone around him while he searched for Minhyo. He found her. But not the way he expected. Minhyo was leaning against her locker, arms crossed, while Junhyung stood before her with an arm propped beside her head. Junhyung leaned in to give Minhyo a kiss, but she swerved around him and into the classroom. Hyunseung was actually very relieved to see this, and smiled to himself, walking into the classroom after her.

             He took his regular seat behind Minhyo’s, who was still talking with her friends like she always did. Though when class started, she didn’t speak a single word to him or even take one glance at him. By the time it was lunch time, Hyunseung was back to being a quiet loner. He took his regular seat at the empty table in the corner of the lunch room. Just when he was going to take a bite from his Ddeokbokki, someone tapped him on the shoulder. He really wasn’t in the mood to deal with bullies, but when he turned around expecting to see Junhyung, he found Minhyo’s smiling face instead.

             “Can I sit with you for lunch?” she asked him, already setting her tray of food on the table. It seemed like the whole lunch room heard her question and gasped, whipping their heads around to look at Minhyo like she was crazy, or waiting for her to humiliate him. But Hyunseung replied by nodding his head and smiling.

             “Sure” Another chorus of gasps was heard.

             “Did you see that? Jang Hyunseung just smiled”

             “Forget that, did you hear him speak?!”

             “Is Minhyo actually friends with that loner?” 

             Rude statements were all that was heard amongst the students. But Minhyo rolled her eyes and told Hyunseung to ignore them all since they had nothing better to do with their lives than gossip.

             “I’m glad you’re not embarrassed to be seen around me” Hyunseung admitted, not looking up from his lunch.

             “Embarrassed? Why would I be embarrassed?” She turned to him and furrowed her eyebrows. That had to be one of the most ridiculous things she has heard. She wouldn’t be embarrassed around him even if he walked around school in a prince costume.

[A/N: Prince Jang kekeke~]

            “Oh, I thought you were because you didn’t talk or look at me during class” he started to play with his food, stabbing his chopstick into the Ddeokbokki feeling a little stupid. Turns out there was only one person out of the both them that was embarrassed, and it was him.

            “You may not know this but, I’m a goody-two-shoes Hyunseung. I wouldn’t risk anything if that meant getting in trouble” she giggled at herself while he nodded, still embarrassed. Soon Hyunseung’s embarrassment faded away and they were able to share a confortable lunch together, despite the stares they received, especially from one jealous boyfriend.

 

            After school, Hyunseung waited until the hallway was free from any students so he could get to his locker untouched. Once it was empty, he sighed in relief and began entering his combination to his locker. When he got it open, someone rudely closed it from behind. He met the fiery eyes of Junhyung. Hyunseung froze, only able to move when Junhyung pushed him to the ground, causing him to drop his backpack. Junhyung brought him up by pulling him by the collar.

            “What the hell do you think you were doing with my girlfriend yesterday and today?” Junhyung snarled and landed a heavy punch to Hyunseung’s left cheek, causing him to fall against the lockers.

            “It’s not my fault she enjoys being with me more than she does you” Hyunseung looked up at Junhyung through messy bangs.

            “Shut up, bastard!” Just when Junhyung raised his fist to land another punch, but froze once he heard someone yell his name from behind him.

            Minhyo stomped ascended towards them, not looking happy at all. She pushed Junhyung out of the way so she could get to Hyunseung who was still on the floor. She looked down at him and then at Junhyung through teary eyes.

            “Why did you hit my friend?” her voice trembled.

            “I hit him because he was trying to steal my girlfriend!” he reached out to grab her hand, but she swiftly pulled away.

            “I am not your girlfriend anymore! I-I want to break up!” It was difficult to say, but was said without regrets.

            “What?! Fine! Hara is way hotter than you anyway!” Junhyung stomped away to look for Hara.

             Meanwhile, Minhyo knelt down towards Hyunseung and caressed his face lightly with a soft hand.  He kept his eyes closed from embarrassment. There was a cut on his upper lip, probably from the ring Junhyung wore. It must have hurt since he flinched when she lightly touched it. She got up pulling him with her.

             “Come on Hyunseung, I’ll take you to my house so I can clean your wounds” She unconsciously took hold of his hand wanting to pull him along, but he didn’t budge.

              “What is it?” she asked looking at him.

               “I’d feel more comfortable at my house”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!~

Here is chapter 4. 

I feel really proud, but disappointed.

Just when summer is ending(2 more days) my writers block stops and got a lot of ideas back.

I guess it's better than never getting it back right? xD

Please subscribe and/or comment! ^^