Complication

Teacher, Teacher, I'm in Love....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I'm just busy. Hope you guys understand. Thank you.

 

 

Heegyu’s POV

 

I hate it.

Why does he have to found my phone?

Why does it have to be him?

Can it just be my mom or my brother?

But, why am I worried?

Forget it Heegyu.

 

 

“Heegyu-ah! Heegyu!”

 

Back to reality.

 

“Oh! S-sorry, I am just thinking of…”

 

“Sir Luhan, isn’t it?”

 

Ahra asked with her eyes filled with speculation. I pinched her nose because of that.

 

“What’s with that look Ahra? You’re asking me to tell you what really happened right?”

 

She elbowed me and raised an eyebrow on me, “Then, so, he’s the reason of your mood swings?”

 

I sighed. It’s just so hard to speak up when people are already making their assumptions. Sometimes, Ahra is one of those.

I moved closer to her and whispered, “You don’t know the pressure of having your first love as your housemate Ahra.”

She encircled her arms on my shoulder and said, “Then, don’t try to be so perfect in front of him. As I can feel Heegyu, you’re avoiding committing mistakes. Just be the real you Heegyu, the more you play safe, the bigger the chance of exposing your flaws.”

“It’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other Ahra and it’s just so hard to act normally in front of Sir Luhan.”

“Okay, so I’ll ask you this and answer it as honestly as you can.”

 

There was a long silence. We exchanged glances as I wait for her question.

 

“Do you still have feelings for him?”

 

I told you so; I know that she would ask that.

 

I smiled at her and confidently answered her, “Of course…”

 

 

“Miss Moon, Miss Kim, in the faculty room – now.”

 

All of a sudden, Luhan appeared in front of us with his laptop carried on his chest. When he was gone, Ahra chuckled and enjoyed my misery.

“Speaking of the devil, hahahaha~”

“Ahra, it’s not funny. Just wait for my comeback and you’ll regret of making fun of me.” I grumpily took my bag on the bench and left the shed.

“Hey! Heegyu, I was just joking!” Ahra followed after me.

 

 

What does he need this time? What does he want?

 

 

We stood in front of the faculty room. Actually, by this point of time, we should be waiting inside our room because any moment, Sir Kris would probably appear there.

Ahra knocked the door three times.

 

“Come in.”

 

We opened the door and entered the faculty room. There was a black couch near the door so we sat there and waited for Sir Luhan to call us.

 

“Miss Moon, Miss Kim, come here.”

 

We saw him waiting on his cubicle. As we walked towards his place, we saw the other teachers there busy with their own place. Some of them are sorting documents, some of them are checking papers and some of them are probably in their class now.

I gulped after gulp as our feet walked towards him. I clutched on my file folder just to lessen my nervousness.

 

“Sir.”

 

Luhan looked up on us and then smiled. He raised his hand for us to wait. He bent down to get a book from the lowest level of his steel cabinet behind him. He handed us a thick hard bound book.

 

“Here, as the new leader of the class, I want you to evenly distribute the topics based on our course outline to your classmates. It will be an individual reporting; starting next week.”

 

I took the book and asked, “Sir, I just thought that it would be unfair for the others if you’ll just point me out as the class leader. I was just thinking it would be fairer if it would undergo a voting system.”

I sneakily glanced at Ahra to get her agreement. She winked.

 

“I do agree with her Sir that would be better.” She said.

 

Luhan rubbed the tip of his chin and said, “Okay then, tomorrow, we will have our election.”

 

 

I sighed. I felt relieved. Why? Maybe I was just afraid that our closeness will gather so much attention in school. I just wanted to avoid any rumors spreading in the campus.

Yes, this is maybe the real reason why I am so bothered around him.

I just hate being part of nonsense rumor.

 

“At this point of time, you should be ready with your report Miss Moon.”

 

We turned around and saw Sir Kris piling the quiz booklets.

 

“S-Sir.” My only reaction.

 

“I’ll just give you five minutes to prepare.”  He said coldly.

 

“YES SIR!”

 

Sounding like a obliging a commander. With his aura and face, I could literally say that he is dead serious.

With that, after we took the book, we hurriedly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter