Suddenly

Teacher, Teacher, I'm in Love....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heegyu’s POV

 

 

 

When you don’t have something good to say…just shut your mouth.

 

This is the basic rule of keeping your friends closer and your enemies farther from you.

But, the more I keep my thoughts within me, the more he drew his self.

 

Why to me?

 

Why him?

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The next day, Ahra convinced me to stay late on the library for our homework.

I am fond of books but staying in a four-cornered room where I have to keep my mouth shut the whole time or to speak as soft as I can? Hell no.

I don’t really like staying in a place where I think my freedom is being compromise.

Well, that’s me.

 

“Hey, Heegyu-ah aren’t you going to read or to do your homework in advance? At least, when you got home all you have to do is to plunge yourself to your bed and slack the hell off.” Ahra peeped from her book just to see me slumbering on the few opened books in front of me.

“Eh?” my eyes are still half-open when I tried to look up.

She shook her head knowing that she couldn’t force me to wake the diligent Heegyu in me.

I saw her hopelessness so I raised my body to lean on the chair and to watch her being so responsible.

For several minutes, I just stared at her – her jolts, restlessness, sighs and groans; I can see how irritated she is, to me.

She put down her book and narrowed her cat eyes on me, “Moon Heegyu, are you really sure that you want to become a teacher?”

I nodded, “Yep.”

Then she began making her infamous gesture of throwing her hands in the air and said, ”Then, why are you just staring at me like an idiot? Do I look like Sulli that I’ve mesmerized you and accidentally turned you to a lesbian?”

Without any second thought, I fake a slap of book on her forehead, “In your dreams Kim Ahra.”

“Ouch! That hurts.”

 

 

“SHHHHHHHHH~”

 

 

Oops! We’ve spoke louder than we thought. This is one of the reasons why I hate staying to this kind of place- I can’t exercise my freedom of speech.

 

I leaned closer to her and so she is just to avoid gathering more attention from the bookworms and bookworms-wannabe in the library.

 

“I just don’t like spending time here Ahra. First, I feel like I’m in a cage and second, look to the right.”

 

I slowly look to the right as Ahra followed my gaze.

 

“OOOH~ Now I know.”

 

There on our right near on the librarian’s counter is where Mr. Wu sat and read broadsheets while his laptop opened. On his left was a coffee mug and in every 5 second, he would sip from it and then continue reading and typing at the same time. He’s multi-tasking. What will you expect to a teacher?

 

“You know, Mr. Wu is just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter