Hope

Teacher, Teacher, I'm in Love....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Sorry for the late update guys. I hope even Kris is not yet appearing with other members, you still support this fic.

I know just like me, you still believe that he will forever be part of EXO. So enjoy this chapter.

 

Luhan’s POV

 

I went back to our unit just to look for her traces. Maybe, she went there while I’m gone.

I hurriedly open the door just to see the same unit I have left before –empty.

Riseu is not there.

 

I shook my head as I slowly went to the couch and put down my luggage. I feel exhausted to the point of draining all my energy left. Due to frustration I grabbed the picture frame on the side table and threw it on the floor.

 

I’m miserable without her and I know she’s as broken as me without me by her side.

 

What if she craves for chicken but I am not there to buy for her?

What if she needs me but I wasn’t there to help her?

 What if she’s waiting for me but I am not there to see her?

What if she can’t go up from her bed but I am not there to help her up?

What is she’s gone but I’m not there by her side?

How can I say sorry to her for leaving her?

Riseu please come back.

 

All of sudden hot tears trickle on my cheeks. I don’t usually cry because like what she always reminds me – I am manly but how can I be a man without a woman?

 

After several minutes, I gathered myself up again and from the floor where shattered pieces of glass scattered lies a picture of Riseu and me. I carefully move away the glass pieces and took the picture. It was a picture of me with her on the Ferris wheel. The last picture that we had without fights, without tears and without coldness; it was before we found out about her cancer; the happiest moment that we had – the day of my proposal but then I thought happiness could last longer than we thought.

I sat on the floor beside the broken glass pieces and gaze at the picture longingly. My finger slowly traces her face, her hair and my finger stopped on the spot where I kissed her – her cheek.

 

I miss her hair.

I miss her eyes.

I miss her nose.

I miss her lips.

I miss her scent.

I miss everything about her.

 

“Riseu once we meet again, even how hard you push me away I won’t turn back. I will not leave you again. I promise.” I said on the picture, imagining the picture was alive.

 

I got up and look for her signs. I look around the room. As I can see, the room looks normal but on the closer look it wasn’t – something changed.

My finger traces the curves and sculpted designs on the lampshade on the side table, when I looked on my finger, there’s no dust or dirt on it? How come that the intricate designs on it didn’t collect dust in a period of time?

I went to our room and found the things in their proper places too. As far as I can remember, I left my closet open and my other clothes on the floor but then everything was cleaned up and arranged on its order.

 

She came back.

Riseu came back but why she’s not here now?

 

End of Luhan’s POV

 

 

 

Why is he like that to me? Is he sick? Or he has this split personality thing? Sir Kris is concern to me? Wow~ probably the end is coming nearer. Heegyu thought.

 

She roll on her bed and stare at the ceiling blankly.

“Things are getting weirder nowadays.”

 

“Yeah right.” Her brother added who’s just resting on the lower deck of their bed.

 

“You’re still awake?” Heegyu asked her brother.

 

“Of course I am. You made me wait for you.”

 

“Oh… I’m sorry.” She bit her lip then remembered him again.

 

 

Flashback

 

Suddenly, Heegyu felt so vulnerable, so soft and all that she could feel is a total change of heart.

 

“Sir, do you think, will I be happy someday?”

Kris smiled at her and said, “Yes, if you believe.”

 

“Hahahahahahaha!~”

 

When Heegyu burst in laughter, Kris raised a brow at her.

 

“I’m becoming a man with sense here; can you please take me seriously?” Kris sounded like pleading but it made Heegyu laugh harder.

 

“Hahahahaha~ I haven’t thought that you’ve got a lot of humor there.” She almost fell laughing from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter