Epic Fail

Teacher, Teacher, I'm in Love....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Lots oof works to do.

 

 

Heegyu’s POV

 

From that moment, everything turned out to be so awkward.

How can I act normal if Sir Luhan is going to stay in my house, in my own territory?

Not just stay but to leave here for I don’t to until when.

But what I am sure about is his whole stay will be a living hell for me.

 

I just changed my clothes before going down for dinner. Everything is settled already on the dining table while everyone is waiting for me – including Sir Luhan.

So, what will I call him? Sir Luhan or drop down the formality and call him Luhan?

 

It suddenly felt weird when I was about to take my seat in front of him. He is on the other side of the table and all I could do is to move my chair quietly and avoid his eyes at any case.

Do I look so weird? I guess so because as soon as my touches the chair, low chuckles began to chime in the dining area.

 

“What? Is there anything funny? Let’s just eat.” I pick up my chopsticks and then look at them, waiting for umma to start eating.

Umma took her bowl of rice and then her chopsticks to get some kimchi.

“Heegyu, your manners.” She reminded me.

“I’m full of manners umma so don’t worry.” After her, I took some kimchi too and put it in my bowl.

Even I’m not looking at him, I can see in my peripheral vision how he simply looks at me and smile on how I try to avoid his gaze.

“Umma, I know the reason why she’s acting that way.” Oppa proudly said.

I glared at him but he just stick out his tongue on me.

“Then, what is it? Is it about school? Do I have to talk to your teachers for the mess you’ve done?” umma began to throw him questions in one strike.

“Don’t worry about her schooling auntie, she’s good at school and well, she’s excelling on her class.” Luhan said.

That was the time that I could not held back my stare at him. I didn’t expect that he will talk about me in front of me and umma.

Mom’s ears perked up and maybe she’s so proud that one of my teacher compliments her daughter.

But wait, does she know that Sir Luhan is one of my teachers?

 

She put down her chopsticks and looks at Sir Luhan with a surprise look.

“Heegyu is one of your students?”

Sir Luhan nodded and continues smiling at my mom as if he’s going to continue his tale of a girl who’s avoiding him since he came back – my story of avoiding him.

 

Before Sir Luhan can spill something that I don’t want my mom to know – if there’s any, I took my empty plate though my stomach wants to have more food.

“Okay I’m done.”  

My brother shot me a glare and mouthed, “Sit down.”

I guess I really have to sit.

“Yes and I can really see her improvements but…”

 

Why is there a ‘but’?

Can he just continue telling my good points and forget about my childish acts?

 

He simply smirks at me without mom noticing it. Beyond that angelic face of his hides hundreds of devil’s facets.

 

I rolled my eyes at him.

 

“But what?” mom asked.

 

“But…”

 

What ‘but’? Cliffhanger Lulu.

 

“But, sometimes she’s so shy to raise her hand even she knows the answer.”

 

That? I was relieved that it is not something to deal with my childishness.

 

 

It took me fifteen minutes before my aching and restless feet left my cursed seat. I just hope that before the night ends, I’ll be able to relax my mind and free from Luhan-worries.

Hope so.

 

Unfortunately, oppa blackmailed me so I have to face the dishes to wash them, alone. He threatened me that if I will not wash it for him, he’ll tell to mom that I had a crush on Sir Luhan before.

The point is that is only part of my past so what’s the big deal?

Mom easily believes him.

 

All of them now are upstairs; umma is with appa while my kindest brother and my most angelic teacher are also together.

 

My phone rang so I quickly wipe off the bubbles on my hand with my apron and get it above the dining table.

 

“Hello? Ahra, why?”

“Just nothing.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter