One Roof

Teacher, Teacher, I'm in Love....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heegyu’s POV

 

Baby girl?

Ergh! He he goes again.

 

I pushed away his hand and fixed my hair, “Stop it. “

 

Do you know how childish this teacher is?

Wait for his comeback.

 

He just looked at me for a while and then…

 

“You’re still cute. Still my baby girl.” He chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

He stiffened and withdrew his hands when I stared at him like I was about to bite off his hand.

“Get. Off.”

 

“Okay~” he leaned on his table but his eyes are still on me. His lips are still curved to a beautiful smile.

Honestly, I really miss his smile.

 

“Heegyu, it’s been a while since I’ve touched your hair.” He said.

 

“Sir…”

 

“Your hair is still soft, just like before.”

 

Before he interrupts me once again, I raised my hand in front of him.

 

“Enough. Will please act professionally? What do you think the other students will think if they see us in this moment?”

 

“They’ll think that we’re friends?”

 

“ENG! Nope!”

 

I don’t know if you’re slow or what. I mumbled on myself.

 

“That we are…”

 

“Mr. Luhan, will just tell me what you need. I still have to consume my 30 minutes break for reviewing and eating.” I told him.

 

Though my tone changed, his smile stayed the same. It was still the same beautiful smile he wears every time.

 

“I just wanted you to know that I miss you and I guess, I will just give you the list of group activity and reporting tomorrow.”

 

“To me? But why me?”

 

Well, the fact that he confessed that he missed me; I ignored it right away because of the activity thingy he said.

 

“I’m assigning you to be the leader of the class.” he said.

 

“What? Me? I don’t like it. I’m sorry Sir but…”

 

“Moon Heegyu, I’m still your teacher in this subject and as your teacher, I’m assigning you to be the leader of your section. Whether you like it or not, my decision is final.”

 

Dang it! He’s using his authority.

What’s with this sudden leadership Mr. Luhan?

 

“I…”

 

“Ms. Moon?”

 

“Fine. Okay. Challenge accepted.” I sadi to him just to stop this endless conversation.

 

“But I’m not challenging you Ms. Moon. This is a task assigned to you, no string attached.” He added.

 

“Oh. So, may I go now?” I asked him.

 

He noded and then took my things after.

 

“Good bye Ms. Moon.”

 

“Good bye Sir.”

 

Once I’m out of the room and few meters away from there, I inhaled then exhaled as loudly as I can.

 

“Phew~” I fanned myself as I walk downstairs to use the remaining minutes for eating my snack.

 

 

This is a task assigned to you, no string attached.

 

His words rung like a bell on my ears.

No string attached?

Well, Heegyu, is there a string still attached? That is the question.

 

“Miss, what’s your order? The line is getting longer.”

 

I looked back and saw the annoyed expression of the students. Some are smirking already and some are stomping their feet on the ground.

Oops.

 

“Oh. I’m sorry. Just one hamburger, no veggies and add some mustard and last one, orange juice.” I said as I lightly shook my head.

“That’s all?” the woman on the counter asked – I still don’t know her name.

“Yep. Thanks.”

 

For now, let’s just savor the the last 10 minutes for your hamburger.

 

End of your POV

 

 

 

Jongdae and Tao decided to stay on the faculty for their break. They both have packed lunch and eating outside or in the cafeteria will just waste their money.

Jongdae is saving for his girl friend. Of course, he doesn’t want to disappoint his girl friend and wanted her to give the most memorable date.

How about Tao?

He is saving money for the Gucci bag he wanted to buy last week. At least, he don’t have to save few amount from his earnings for his laptop because as a promise, Kris bought him a new one and even bought him the latest OS for his laptop.

 

On the long table inside the faculty, Tao and Jongdae settled themselves and brought out their lunch.

Tao sat beside Jongdae and opened his lunchbox.

 

“Whoa~ Bento~ can I have the hotdogs please?” Tao picked up his chopsticks and he is about to get one but Jongdae slap his hand.

“My girl friend prepared it for me. This is only mine. MINE. Get it?”

“But, Shiwon told me before that I could share on your lunch.” Tao pouted at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter