Baby Girl

Teacher, Teacher, I'm in Love....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

O, come on~  Heegyu, you can do this.

You can definitely face him.

Chin up girl, he’s just part of your past and maybe he already forgot about you.

How many years passed already? Eight years?

 

“Heegyu-ah! Stop day dreaming.” Ahra hissed at me.

“Okay, you’re a brave girl Heegyu. Let’s get it on.” I pumped my fist in the air before having my first step on the doorway.

 

I saw Ahra shook her head – maybe she is thinking that I’m losing again my sanity.

Well, honestly, yes I am – I losing my mind.

Why would I not lose my mind?

My first love is here in the school and the worst he is one of my teacher.

I really don’t have any idea that he is the teacher they are talking about a week ago. From the rumors that I’ve heard, he studied in States for his Masteral degree but never have I heard that his name is Luhan.

One thing I am thankful about is, we’ve only shared good memories that are a nice way of separation.

 

 

“Good morning Sir. We’re sorry we are late.” We bowed down at the same time.

 

How I wish I can just remain on this position and let my eyes glued on the floor.

I am not ready to see him.

But, you have no choice Heegyu – fate is really playing tricks on you.

 

“You may take your seat now but next time, don’t be late.”

 

“Yes Sir.” We said in unison without removing our eyes on the floor.

 

Seconds after, we heard a low screech on the board that tells me that he is already facing the board now. This is the signal for me to run to my seat.

 

As I take my seat on my place, Ahra hit me with her elbow and eyed me.

“You know, you’re so obvious. Can you just act normally?” she whispered.

“I can’t help it.” I murmured.

Ahra just opened my book and laid it on my front and said, “Focus on our lesson not on our teacher.”

 

She’s right. Focus on our lesson, not on our teacher.

Focus on our lesson not on our teacher.

Focus on our lesson not on our te---

 

“Ms. Shim, can you enumerate the stages of Erikson’s Psychosocial Development?”

 

Shoot! Surprise recitation?

What if he calls my name?

Will he recognize me?

If he does, will… will… will he smile for me?

 

I mentally slapped myself three times to wake myself up from my delusions.

Smile?

Heegyu, can you hear yourself?

 

“Ahm…I… I haven’t read that yet Sir.” Namgyu honestly answered him.  Pink blushes on her cheeks are appearing clearer.

 

He’s gonna call another one. Will someone please answer him correctly?

 

Despite of his cute angelic face, tension began to rise.

The atmosphere became denser than usual.

You know, he really has this kind of effect on others.

His aura is still of a mischievous cherub.

 

“Ms…” he scanned his seat plan and raised his finger in the air and points it on our place.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter