Thoughts

Teacher, Teacher, I'm in Love....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Subjects in College of Education mentioned here are not exactly the same from the subjects available in S.Korea. I based this from the Philippines. I haven’t found one so yeah, please do understand. Thanks.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“Guys, did you saw my laptop?” Tao asked his co-teachers but none of them knows where was his precious laptop next to his Gucci collection. He was roaming around for almost an hour just to look for his laptop. He was told to submit an activity plan for the upcoming activity of their department but he couldn’t start doing it for he cannot work without it. It is his second life.

 

Huang Zitao, the teacher of Educational Technology; who’s fond of Gucci bags and a bit shop-a-holic for a man. He was known for having hundred bags and wallets .

 

“Have you tried asking Kris for it? Maybe, he has it again.” Lay guessed then continued checking his students’ papers from his desk.

 

Zhang Yixing aka Lay, the -- Research teacher. He’s sometimes forgetful but do not underestimate him, he is a Math wizard.

 

Tao started ranting inside the facutly that thanked God that only the six of them stays there.

“Urgh! I’ve told him before to ask for my permission before touching any of my things.”

 

“Shhh! Calm down. It’s not the end of the world if you lose it and besides, he can buy you a new one.” Minseok in as he peeked from his cubicle.

 

Kim Minseok, Principles of Teaching teacher. Known as the cutest teacher in the campus. He could melt every students heart with one wink.

 

“NOOO! That’s not the issue. He’s borrowing it without my notice.” Tao insisted.

 

Luhan walked beside Tao and slung his arm to his shoulder, “Tao, do you want our head to go down here because of you? I know you don’t want it to either.”

Luhan, he is the Child and Adolescent Development Teacher. He is fond of the kids and known to be the “Charming Teacher” of the College of Education. He is sometimes teased as the girly teacher because of his face.

 

Tao groaned. Luhan knows how to quiet this guy down.

 

“Fine.” He freed himself from Luhan’s arms and sat on the couch.

 

The door creaked and opened.

Four heads whipped towards the door thinking that it is Kris.

 

 

“Hi~ what’s up?”

 

Here comes the Development Reading teacher. Meet Kim Jongdae, the mischievous teacher. Most of the students enjoys his humor in class but don’t try to mess up with this happy-go-lucky teacher or you’ll see the other side of him.

 

He stride towards his sulking co-teacher and tapped him on his shoulder.

“Seems like your eyebags double its size. What are you worrying nowadays huh?” Jongdae asked casually.

Instead of answering, Tao just shook his head at let out a heavy sigh.

“Ok, I’ll just take a second of rest then I’ll be leaving too.”

 

After few seconds…

 

The door swung and a wet Kris entered the faculty.

“Oh my Krisus. What happened?” Jongdae was the first to notice him. He helped Kris and took his books and laid it on the center table.

 

“OH. MY. GOSH! MY P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter