Will I be Happy?

Teacher, Teacher, I'm in Love....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heegyu stared at her shoes as her sway started to slow down. Kris sat on the swing beside her.

 

“How did you know I’m here Sir?” She asked coldly.

“I followed you.” Kris answered.

 

Her brows cringed, unable to understand why Kris would follow her.

 

“Let’s just say that I’m concern with my student.” Kris swayed the swing slowly just like what Heegyu’s doing.

She looked at him with a faint smile. “Concern? When did you learn that word Sir?”

 

As expected from her, Kris shook his head then shrugged.

 

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?” Heegyu raised a brow as she wait for his response.

 

Just then, Kris looked at her too, slightly tilting his head to have a good look at her. He studied her face for a few seconds. Her eyes are of faint red from crying and her lips are bit dry and pale.

 

Kris sighed then looked up to watch how darkness covers all the remaining crimson color in the sky. Slowly, stars are beginning to show up. He smiled as the thought came to his mind.

 

“Hey~” heegyu called his attention.

 

“Would you believe that you’re the one who taught me to?”

“Wait, what?”

 

She’s confused. She can’t understand even a bit.

 

“I may be your teacher but still, I’m capable of learning too.” He added.

“But from me? From what I can remember, I’m not even a type of student likable by a teacher. I even…” Heegyu stopped remembering the times she used to express her anger or her hatred towards him.

“I know. I know that you hate me but I’m not doing this for you to like me. I’m doing this because I’m concern.”

“Fine.” Heegyu said.

 

It was a moment of silence for the both of them. Heegyu let minutes pass, ignoring her teacher’s presence beside her.

Kris on the other hand, busied himself from staring at Heegyu’s sad face. Maybe, she’s just so preoccupied that she can’t even feel the heavy stare of her teacher on her.

 

“Luhan did not come. We just found out from our dean that he filed an indefinite leave. Do you know about it?” Kris asked.

She fidgeted. This gave Kris a hint that Luhan may be the reason of her gloominess.

“Of course not. How would I know?” she said.

“I’m just thinking that maybe you his reasons.”

He heard a loud sigh beside him, “I really don’t know. Besides we’re not even close.”

 

Just when Heegyu denied their connection, Kris just proved his assumption as he watch the young lady swayed harder while ignoring him.

 

“Hey, stop that. You might fall.” Kris warned her.

“Who cares?” Hegyu mumbled.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter