New Romance

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Junhyung sighed contently to himself as he walked down the streets, his hands tucked in his pockets.

"I'm glad all this drama is over." he muttered.

He watched as couples walked by hand in hand and he pouted enviously. *Damn that could have been me and Mi Hye.*

"But she fell for L.Joe and sadly that bastard loves her a lot to." Junhyung sighed. "Guess the love expert Junhyung lost this time."

He went into the cafe he and Mi Hye once frequented and ordered a mocha frappe. Just the name of the drink reminded him of his heart break.

"Uh on second thoughts, I'll not have mocha frappe." He frowned.

"One Green Tea Macchiato please." a sweet angelic voice rang out.

"Yeah it sounds good." Junhyung nodded. "Green Tea Macchiato for me too."

He turned back to smile at the person who gave him such a great idea of order when he met eyes with a beautiful delicate girl.

His jaw dropped and he stared. *Wow she's as pretty as Mi Hye!*

The girl squirmed uncomfortably in his gaze and Junhyung realised he was staring and he shifted his gaze in a hurry.

His heart was beating in a disorderly fashion and his face flushed hot. *Damn! This feels like when I'm with Mi Hye!*

He snuck a peek at the girl beside him and he admired her beauty. Her features were soft and delicate, her large eyes round and looking curious, her soft pink luscious lips formed a pout as the drink took a long time.

"Here's your Green Tea Macchiato." The waiter placed their order on the table.

Junhyung took hers and handed it to her with a killer smile. "Becareful, this drink is addictive." he winked. "Just like you."

The girl rolled her eyes and snatched the drink away. "That's old school dude." she scoffed and proceeded to find a seat.

Junhyung frowned and followed after her, almost forgetting about his own drink.

He sat down next to her and smiled widely. She frowned and shifted away. "Yah!" she scowled. "There are many other seats here! Go sit elsewhere!"

Junhyung shook his head. "Nuhuh. None of the table has a beauty like you." he grinned cheekily.

The girl rolled her eyes and took out a book, beginning to read, ignoring Junhyung.

Junhyung glanced at the book cover and his eyes widened. "Ways to recover a heartbreak?" he yelped.

The girl's eyes snapped up in annoyance. "Don't peek at my book!" she growled.

"You're suffering from heartbreak?" he gasped, looking her up and down. "Who's the stupid guy?"

"Some bastard." the girl lowered her gaze. "Shut up cause you don't understand."

"I understand." Junhyung sighed, thinking of Mi Hye. "I've had my share of heartbreak as well. You may only see her, but she only sees some other guy. You'll never be the centre of her world." he sighed sadly.

The girl raised her brows. "You really got rejected?"

Junhyung smirked and shot her a killer smile. "Can't tell that cause I'm too handsome right?" he smirked.

The girl rolled her eyes. "At least I know she's with a guy that loves her as much as I love her, or maybe even more." he continued. "But it doesn't help lessen the pain."

The girl looked at him sympathetically. "Seems like you need this book more than I do." she pushed the book towards him.

Junhyung smirked and pushed it back. "I don't need any stupid book. I know the best way to cure a heartbreak."

"What's that?" the girl asked curiously.

"Find another relationship." Junhyung smirked.

The girl rolled her eyes but she couldn't hide the smile on her face. Junhyung smiled and held out his hand. "Yong Junhyung."

The girl took it and shook his hand hard. "Goo Hara." she smiled.

*Goo Hara.* Junhyung thought. *I think I might just like to see you again, Goo Hara.*

 


--------------------

I'm sorry if you don't like the Junhara couple, but I thought it was adaptable in this.

Honestly I'm not a big fan of them either. I don't mind if couples date but just don't let me know. ^^