I wanted to say.. Don't go

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye trudged back to her room sadly, ignoring weird stares and fingers pointing from the other students.

"She's a girl!" they whispered. "She's so desperate! She even pretended to be a guy to seduce L.Joe!"

Mi Hye flinched and opened the door. Once she went in, L.Joe came up to her worriedly. "! Why are you crying Mi Hye ah!" L.Joe wiped her tears away tenderly. "What did they say?"

"The chauffeur is coming here right now to force me home." Mi Hye choked.

"What?" L.Joe yelped in a strained voice. "NOW? So fast? But they can't just do that! You haven't even reached the end of the year! You haven't even participated in the College day!"

*And I haven't even told you that I love you!* L.Joe screamed in his head.

Mi Hye lowered her head. "There's no helping it Byunghun oppa. My parents are stubborn. I have to return." she lowered her head.

L.Joe reached out and pulled her in his arms. He her hair gently and kissed the side of her head through his hand. *PLEASE DON'T GO! PLEASE DON'T!* L.Joe roared in his head.

"Take care." L.Joe choked.

Mi Hye felt tears gushing out of her floodgates. *Till the end, he still didn't ask me to stay.*

She took a deep sniff of L.Joe and hugged him tight. *I'm so going to miss him.* she closed her eyes, enjoying the security in his arms.

There came a knock on the door. Both of them stiffened. *Not so fast.* both of them thought.

"Your chauffeur is here Lee Donghae, errr I mean Mi Hye sshi. Please go down now." The councillor informed.

"Wait!" Mi Hye called in a strained voice. "I haven't packed yet!"

"There's no need to take your luggage with you! You can just go lie that." he informed.

L.Joe squeezed her hand. "I'll send you down." he whispered.

The whole school was there to see the girl who pretended to be a boy. They scoffed while she passed by and threw her disgusted looks.

Mi Hye ignored them and tried walking as slow as possible.

"Mi Hye sshi please walk faster." The chauffeur urged.

Mi Hye ignore him and turned to L.Joe. "I'll be going Byunghun oppa." she croaked.

L.Joe bit his lips. *This is the time if you want to tell her you love her Lee Byunghun! Now! NOW!* he screamed in his head.

"Mi Hye ah." he said hesitantly. "There's something I have to tell you. Actually I-"

"MI HYE AH!" The rest of Teen Top came running. "We heard you're going." CAP frowned.

"MY FAVORITE DONGSAENG! I'M SO GOING TO MISS YOU!" Ricky screeched.

"Me too Ricky oppa." Mi Hye smiled weakly.

"We are all going to miss you." Changjo said sadly.

*I'm going to miss her the most.* L.Joe thought miserably.

"Mi Hye ah!" Junhyung came running towards them

"Junhyung oppa?" Mi Hye's eyes widened. "Why are you here?"

"I heard you were returning back home." Junhyung sighed. "I'll go by to visit you don't worry."

"Thank you Junhyung oppa." Mi Hye nodded, when Junhyung suddenly engulfed her in a hug. He caressed her back and kissed her forehead. Mi Hye stiffened uncomfortably.

"I love you Mi Hye ah." Junhyung whispered tenderly.

"About that Junhyung oppa, actually i-" Mi Hye started.

"Mi Hye sshi, your parents want you home by 10. Time is running out." The chauffeur said urgently.

Mi Hye frowned. "I'll tell you some other time Junhyung oppa." she sighed. She turned back at Teen Top. "Bye oppas I'll miss you all."

She turned to the person gazing at the with the most sorrow in his eyes. "Byunghun oppa.." she called weakly. "I'll miss you too." she smiled.

"Mi Hye ah." L.Joe tried hard not to crumbled right in front of her.

"Bye oppas!" she waved as the car drove off.

"Bye Mi Hye!" all of them chorused.

L.Joe watched as the car left, tears leaking from his eyes.

Was he going to let the girl he loved go that easily, without even telling her his feelings?

No way.

 

"LEE MI HYE!" L.Joe ran after the car. His heart was pounding.

The car drove far away and L.Joe collasped on his knees in the middle of the road.

"Please don't go.." he choked as he felt a part of his soul leave him.