Rainbow after the Storm..or not?!

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"Eh?" Mi Hye gasped. "We can be together? The marriage is cancelled?"

L.Joe's ears pricked up and he stood up abruptly, running to Mi Hye, trying to hear her conversation.

"Thank you Umma! Thank you Appa!" Mi Hye cried out from pure happiness. "I'm so happy! Yes I'll go home at once!"

L.Joe scooped Mi Hye up and asked urgently. "What happened?"

"BYUNGHUN OPPA WE CAN BE TOGETHER NOW!!" Mi Hye squealed as she hopped around. "Umma and Appa agreed, and Baek Young Jun sshi's girlfriend got pregnant after being diagnosed as infertile and so that Emma woman didn't need me as her nephew's wife anymore!"

L.Joe could not believe his ears. "Seriously?" he yelped and spun Mi Hye round. "I can be with you? You can be with me?"

"YEEEESSSSS!!" Mi Hye squealed in happiness.

"I'M SO HAPPY MI HYE AHHHHHHHHH!!!" L.Joe screamed. Mi Hye giggled. "You don't look like a gangster now at all Byunghun Oppa." she teased.

"Don't you remind me of my image." L.Joe replied gruffly. "You ruined all of my manly cold image." he smirked.

He leaned down and rested his chin on her shoulder as he hugged her close. "I'm so glad Mi Hye ah. I can't imagine if we have to part." he whispered.

"Me too Byunghun Oppa." Mi Hye sniffed.

Without warning, the door was thrown aside by a large force. L.Joe rolled his eyes, thinking it was er Ricky again.

"Yah Ricky I told you I'll kill y-" L.Joe stopped short when he saw ten familiar looking tall men marching into the small room.

"Omo!" Mi Hye's eyes widened.

"Mi Hye!!" Donghae squealed and ran towards her, embracing her in a big brotherly hug. "You're safe!"

"Of course I am Oppa." Mi Hye giggled. "Byunghun Oppa wouldn't let anything happen to me anyway."

Donghae's face darkened. "That's right! He's the problem!" Donghae frowned. "I must guard you from this man! Let me tell you little sis! Men are all wild beasts!"

"I agreeeeee!!" Ricky squealed, popping out of nowhere.

"RICKY!" L.Joe growled angrily.

"Super Junior!" Donghae commanded.

The other nine handsome men nodded in response. "Rescue Donghae's twin's mission, ACTIONNNNNNN!!" he yelled.

Sungmin and Eunhyuk carried Mi Hye away like she was some light feather. L.Joe's eyes widened and he tried to run after them. "Yah! That's my girlfriend!" he roared.

"You haven't passed my brotherly test!" Donghae growled. "Until then, no meeting my sister cause I don't know what you'll do to her!"

"BROTHER-IN-LAW!" L.Joe protested.

"Who are you calling brother in law!" Donghae frowned. "Stop him guys!"

Siwon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun stepped in front of L.Joe and blocked his way.

"Nuhuh mister." ShinDong raised his brows. "You look pretty dangerous to me."

Donghae looked around at the room and sniffed the bed. L.Joe frowned. "What are you doing?"

"Smelling for the scent of ." Donghae replied seriously.

L.Joe rolled his eyes. "I'm not a wild beast you idiot." he muttered.

"No you are!" Ricky popped out of nowhere once again.

"Oh my this room is so small and both you and Mi Hye were staying together for these past few days?" Donghae asked, feeling faint.

"We were roommates for so long already!" L.Joe protested.

"But now you two are in a relationship and it's different!" Donghae shot back.

"Hell Yeah!" Ricky popped out again. "That's why me and the rest of Teen Top stayed over for the past few days!"

Donghae heaved a sigh of relief. "Oh Really? That's great! That's... YOU SAY WHAT?" Donghae yelped. "Teen top?"

Ricky nodded. "Me and another four guys!" he chirped.

Donghae gaped. "Six guys with my sister in a room?" he yelped and fainted on the ground.

"HHAAAAEEEEE!!" Eunhyuk came running and hugging Donghae.

L.Joe raised his brows. *So Eunhae is true?*