The real Donghae

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

A letter came for Mi Hye the next day, and she opened it in surprise. She seldom received letters, only those from her parents, addressed to donghae and her few friends who knew she was studying in TOP Academy.

Her eyes widened when she saw who sent it. "Donghae oppa!" she yelped.

L.Joe looked up. "Huh? Why are you calling yourself?"

Mi Hye giggled. "It's Donghae oppa! My twin!"

She tore open the letter in a hurry and read it's contents.

Dear Mi Hye,

How have you been in TOP Academy? Are the boys there good to you? How about your roommate?

I'm sorry for not sending a letter sooner but I didn't have any time and money to spare. Training in SM Entertainment is tougher than hell.

Everyday, we practice up to 18 hours. THAT MAKES ONLY 6 HOURS OF SLEEP!

And you know how I love sleeping.

Oh well. Anyway there's good news!

I'm going to debut soon! YAYAYAY!

Our group will have 13 people including me, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Yesung, Leeteuk, Shindong, Siwon, Kangin, Kibum, Hankyung and Heechul.

I hope I can meet you once before we debut cause it'll be too busy for me to meet you then.

Let's meet tomorrow 6pm during my dinner break okay?

See you there and I miss you!

MUACKS FROM YOUR AWESOMEST TWIN,

DONGHAE

"Omo! I'm going to meet Donghae oppa tomorrow!" Mi Hye squealed in excitement.

L.Joe broke into a smile. "Really? That's great. He must be missing you!"

"And I miss him too!" Mi Hye giggled. "Aigoo I can't wait!"

 

"I'll be going already Byunghun oppa!" MI Hye chirped as she hopped out of the room.

L.Joe chuckled and gestured for her to come back. He adjusted her hair till satisfactory. "Be safe alright? I'll meet you at night and hear the stories about your brother." he smiled.

Mi Hye nodded. "I'll be off now!" she hopped off.

Junhyung, on the other hand, was waiting by the gate. He had wanted to take action faster so he initially decided to take Mi Hye out for dinner.

He was actually going to send her a message when he saw her hopping out of school.

"Dong-" he froze.

Mi Hye completely didn't see him and rushed away with a bright smile on her face. Junhyung frowned.

*This looks like someone who's going out to meet his lover or something.* he thought.

"Don't tell me!" Junhyung gasped. "He really is meeting his lover? I knew he told me he had a girlfriend but I never thought they would last until now. Damn. I have to see who that person to capture my Donghae's heart!" Junhyung furrowed his brows.

He ran after Mi Hye sneakily like he was a cat and hid behind the walls.

His stalking skills were not bad either. Seems like hot guys all have great stalking skills huh?

Mi Hye waited impatiently and tapped her foot at the agreed venue. Donghae had not appeared yet and she pursed her lips excitedly.

"Mi Hye ah!"

Mi Hye turned around excitedly and was engulfed immediately in a huge Teddy Bear hug. "OMO Mi Hye ah I miss you so much!" Donghae squealed.

Mi hye giggled and hugged him back. "I missed you too Donghae oppa!"

Junhyung's eyes widened in shock. *H-h-he looks exactly like Donghae and he called Donghae MiHye and Donghae called him Donghae!*

"This means..." Junhyung muttered under his breath. "That Donghae is actually the twin sister Mi Hye! I fell for a girl!"

He punched his fist in the air in celebration.