Her friend Junhyung

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Junhyung laid back on bed and sighed. Donghae, aka Mi Hye in disguise, was occupying all of his thoughts.

"He's not only an loyal friend, he's also kind of interesting." he smiled. "And I've never met a guy as cute as he."

"What are you talking to yourself about Junhyung?" Doojoon asked curiously. "So obsessed over that barber goddess that you've finally become mad?"

Junhyung shot him glare. "I'm just thinking of the goddess's twin brother."

"You already know your brother-in-law Hyung?" Kikwang gasped, wide eyed. "Woah Yoseob if you wanna court IU you have to follow Junhyung hyung's steps!"

Yoseob nodded anxiously and wrote it down in his book. "Noted!! I'm gonna call on my parents-in-law tomorrow!"

Junhyung frowned. "Not tomorrow. I wanna bring a new friend over to Beast's house tomorrow."

"A new friend?" Dongwoon asked curiously. "Who is it?"

Junhyung smirked. "It's for me to know..."

"And for us to find out." the rest of Beast sighed.



When Teen Top and Mi Hye got out of class the next day, they could hear the female population squealing and screaming like some superstar came to their humble premises.

"Eh? This sounds familiar. Don't tell me Beast came again?" Changjo gasped.

"We haven't even set the date for the fight yet!" Niel whined. "I was intending to go for a double lunch today too!"

"Come on, let's go find what they want." CAP said, on his coca cola flavored lollipop.

To their surprise, they only found one of their enemy at the gates, smirking.

L.Joe instinctively stood in front of Mi Hye. He wasn't going to let her take another punch for him again.

"What are you doing here Yong Junhyung?" Ricky snarled.

Junhyung chuckled and went over, pulling Mi Hye from behind L.Joe. L.Joe stood between them and glared at Junhyung.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked in a low voice.

"I'm bringing my friend out for some fun." Junhyung smirked, throwing a soft smile at Mi Hye.

"Your friend?" L.Joe raised his brows. He looked back at Mi Hye. "You're friends with Yong Junhyung?"

"Kind of?" Mi Hye bit her lips nervously. "Don't worry about me Byunghun Hyung, Junhyung Hyung won't do anything to me."

L.Joe scowled at the "Hyung" after Junhyung's name. *Since when were they so close?*

"So shall we go? Donghae dongsaeng?" Junhyung smiled a goofy grin.

"Let's go Junhyung Hyung!" Mi Hye chirped. She waved back at Teen Top. "Bye Teen Top!"

L.Joe clenched his fists and he saw Junhyung throw a smug expression back at them.

"Did you hear what he said?" Ricky paled. "He called him Junhyung Hyung!!! Like how he calls me Ricky Hyung!! This is bad bad bad bad..."

Chunji frowned. "I wonder how they got so close all of a sudden."

"You know anything L.Joe?" CAP asked, pulling the lollipop out of his mouth.

"If I knew I wouldn't be so bothered." L.Joe replied gruffly.

"I'm so glad you acknowledged me as your friend!" Junhyung smiled happily and pulled Mi Hye along.

"You are Hyung." Mi Hye giggled slightly. "Anyway where are we going today Hyung?"

Junhyung grinned. "Beast's hideout."

Mi Hye gulped. "B-b-beast? The guys who came to TOP Academy to fine Teen Top the other time? Those guys are scary I change my mind. You're not my friend Junhyung."

Mi Hye turned back cowardly. Junhyung chuckled and turned her around, his hand guiding her head.

"They are nice guys Donghae." Junhyung assured.

"Nice guys??!" Mi Hye sputtered. "They were so fierce and scary looking! Threatening my hyung's and wanting to fight! Like I believe you Junhyung!"

Junhyung softened. "You found me scary too didn't you?" he asked softly.

Mi Hye bit her lips. "A little." she admitted.

Junhyung sighed and stared into her eyes. "We are only fierce and scary to people we don't like. But we are loyal to our friends. And you're my friend. I am nice to you aren't I?"

Mi Hye nodded. Junhyung smiled brightly and ruffled her hair. "Then Beast will be nice to you too. Don't worry Donghae!"

Mi Hye gave in and followed Junhyung. "If they dare to pluck just one strand of my hair; you're going to get it Junhyung Hyung!" Mi Hye threatened weakly.

 

 

ATTENTION!!

NEW FIC AHEAD! ^^

THIS TIME STARRING DINOHEAD JONGHYUN!!

JONGHYUN THE GENIE : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/60457/jonghyun-the--genie-jonghyun

THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT!