The plan

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye stared in shock at her parents. "What did you say? Marriage?" she croaked, her hands feeling cold all of a sudden.

Mr and Mrs Lee smiled convincingly at her. "You'll like your fiancé trust me. He's called Baek Young Jun. He's good looking and charismatic! If you don't believe me, you can see his picture!"

Mr Lee passed her a photo. Mi Hye tore it in half and dumped it in the dustbin. "How can I marry someone who's more than 10 years older than me?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

Donghae, her twin brother came up and calmed her. "Abeoji Eomonim, I don't think you should force Mi Hye into this marriage. I think she has the right to choose who she wants to be with right?" he tried his aegyo.

However, Mr and Mrs lee were firm in their stand. The mitt found Mi Hye storming into her room with Donghae running behind her to calm his raging sister.

Mi Hye picked out her luggage and began throwing all her stuff inside. Donghae looked at her in alarm. "What do you think you're doing little sis?" he yelped and stopped her from grabbing her dresses.

Mi Hye scoffed and went to pack her normal tees. "What does I look like? I'm running away. There's no way I'm going to marry someone I don't like." she pouted.

Donghae bit his lips. "But you know our parents, there's no way you can hide from them."

Mi Hye sighed. "Yeah I know. If only there was a way to disguise me so they won't find me ever."

Donghae's face lit up and a sly smile appeared on his face. "Little sis." he smiled.

Mi Hye blinked. "I'm scared of that look Oppa."

Donghae smiled and sat beside her. "Look I have this fabulous plan! You are forced to marry. And I'm not allowed to be a singer even though i passed the auditions. How can we solve these problems?" he winked.

"How?" Mi Hye echoed, curious.

"You pretend to be me at my new school. And I can go off to pursue my singing career." he exclaimed as if he hit the jackpot. "Abeoji and Eomonim will never find you because they don't know the one studying at school is not their son but their daughter! You can escape from the marriage and I can pursue my dream!"

Mi Hye stared horrified at him. "If you were a girl, this plan sounds reasonable. But your a guy Oppa! If I enter your school, I enter as a guy instead of a girl! Do you think we ate filming You're beautiful or something?" she rolled her eyes.

Donghae pouted. "That's a fabulous idea little sis! Look, there's something I never told you. You know our neighbor Jaejoong sshi?"

Mi Hye's ears perked up at the name of her crush. "Jaejoong Oppa?" she brightened. "What about him?"

"Look at your face!" Donghae gagged. "I'm gonna puke."

"Yah Lee Donghae spit out what you know about Jaejoong Oppa!" Mi Hye screamed.

Donghae raised his hands in defeat. " Cool it little sis! I heard that he's going to be a teacher in TOP Academy. And as you know..." he trailed off.

"TOP ACADEMY IS YOUR NEW SCHOOL!" Mi Hye spazzed. "Oh my god Oppa why didn't you say earlier? I'll pretend to be you!"

Donghae chuckled. "I thought so. But you sure little sis? You're gonna have to stay in a boys dorm." he asked solemnly.

"As long as I can be near to my Jaejoong Oppa anything is fine!" Mi Hye squealed.

Donghae bit his lips. "But you'll have to cut your hair." he added softly.

Mi Hye froze. Her hair? Her treasured possession?

The Lee Heiress was known for her beauty far and wide, and also for her head of hazel brown silky smooth hair. Mi Hye had always kept long hair since young and whenever their parents made her cut it, she would scream and protest.

Mi Hye gazed into the mirror. "For my future with Jaejoong Oppa and not some guy over 10 years older than me, I'll do anything."

Donghae smiled and hugged his sister, thankful for her help in his dream.