Chapter 8

Forever and Always [Discontinued]

Chapter 8

Ms. Shin followed Jongin and saw him sitting on the floor clutching on his jaw. "Omo, What happened?" She asked and helped Jongin but Jongin swatted her hands away. Some people at the food court are already looking at them. "You know, this is all your fault! Cancel the transactions! I don't like working with people like you." He said and stood up leaving Ms. Shin dumbfounded. Jongin ran out and saw Kris' car speeding away. Aryan was sitting beside Kris, not saying anything. "Princess, It's okay to cry, Let it all out." He said while he drove. Aryan looked at the view outside. It was more duller than what she saw a while ago ans she felt like not doing anything. "I just told him this morning not to look at girls." She said. Aryan felt her heart was being stabbed when she saw Jongin with a girl a while ago. "He probably doesn't want me anymore because I'm fat and I look like a whale." She said and let her tears out. "He probably doesn't want me to be his wife anymore." She said. Kris sighed and pulled to a stop infront a park. He walked out of his car and walked to Aryan side. He opened the door and pulled her out. She walked out the car and was engulfed by Kris. She wrapped her arms on his waist. "I don't know why Jongin is with that lady but there's one thing I assure you. He loves you even you turn into a whale or something." He said and pat her head. "We don't know what's with them yet and we might need an explanation. Don't come up with conclusions yet, princess. Let's go talk with him, okay?" He said. Aryan nodded and went inside the car again. Meanwhile, Jongin was at their house in hopes of finding her there. He cursed when he didn't see Aryan everywhere. He stepped out and went to Kris' house and when he knocked, he was greeted by Kris' butler. "I'm sorry, Mr. Kim. But Mr. Wu hasn't arrived yet." He said. Jongin nodded, "Thank you." He said. The butler closed the door. Jongin sat on the pavement and cupped his face. He let a few tears escape. He never knew this would happen. As much as possible, he didn't want his wife to feel insecurities over some women and he was sure that the last thing he would want to see is to see her cry. And knowing that she is probably crying because of him makes it more harder. He came home alone and locked himself on their room. His phone kept ringing by the calls his office mates are giving him. He is probably needed at the office right now but he didn't care. He needs to explain to his wife that everything's fine and there's nothing going between Ms. Shin and him. Suddenly, he heard the door open and saw Aryan. Her eyes were puffy, she's pale and her hair was not fixed. She looked at Jongin and suddenly cried. Jongin hugged her. She didn't even try to squirm but she punched him on his chest lightly, probably because she was to tired. "You pabo! If you don't want me anymore, just say it on my face and you can find another girl you can marry." She said and kept punching him. Jongin didn't care and still hugged her. She stopped punching him and sobbed on his chest. Jongin stopped her. "No, please don't cry." He whispered. Aryan didn't listen and continued to cry more. He hugged her, "Please don't cry. Please." He said. "I will never, and never will replace you, baby. You're the one for me and I'll love you for the rest of your life even if you don't love me anymore. I will never leave you because you gave me something every guy would want, another reason for me to live. Our child. Please stop crying, It hurts me to see you cry." He said. Aryan punched him, "Then you must never do anything to make me cry!" She said. Jongin smiled, knowing that she might be blushing because of his remarks. He cupped her face and kissed her closed lids. "I'm sorry, I won't ever do that again." He said. Aryan pecked on his lips, "Never leave me okay." She said and buried her face on his chest. Jongin smiled, "I promise." He said. Aryan looked at him and glared, "Do you think you got me with those words? You still have to explain, you doofus!" She said as she push his forehead. Jongin chuckled and kissed her forehead, "Okay, baby. Don't worry, I will explain." He said. Aryan pushed his forehead again, "You better not make excuses, Mr. Kim. I will attack the girl you're with a while ago and rub in her face that I'm your beautiful and perfect wife!" 

 


 

A/N:

Hi guys! I'm back from my trip out of town and I'm here to update again!

Aren't you guys happy? =))) 

Anyways, please comment! I missed reading your comments guys! 

See you at the next chappie, bye guys! <3