Chapter 6

Forever and Always [Discontinued]

Chapter 6

The next day, Jongin was woken up by his phone ringing indicating that he received anew message. "Mr. Kim, I'm currently here at Ikea so if you need the transactions, please meet me here. Ms. Shin." He read. He texted back saying that he will be there soon. Ms. Shin is the new CEO of Ikea and Jongin was looking for new furniture he can use for another branch of the new office at Myeongdeong area. Jongin was done doing his morning routine and saw Aryan still sleeping. He looked at her and patted her nose by his index finger, "Baby, Kris will be here a minute. I'll be going now, okay?" He whispered. Aryan opened her left eye, "Already?" She asked. She sat up and saw Jongin in his coat and formal wear. He kissed her temples. "Yes, baby. Kris will be here in a minute though. He'll be looking after you today because Chanyeol had to go to a business trip." He said. Aryan hugged his waist. "Okay. Take care. Don't look at other girls okay." She said and buried her face on his stomach. Jongin smiled, "Ofcourse. I'll only look at you, don't worry." He said and leaned down to kiss her lips, however Aryan stopped him. "Morning breath." She said as she cupped . Jongin smiled and removed her hands. "I don't care. Just a peck." He said as he pecked on her lips. As they pulled away, they heard the front door open. "I guess Kris is here already. Bye baby, see you later." He said and kissed her one last time and picked his briefcase out with him. Aryan smiled at his thoughtfulness. Soon, Kris went to her room. "Hey." He said and walked inside. Aryan smiled at him, "Hi, Ge." She said and lay on her bed again. Kris chuckled, "You aren't having your morning sickness, eh?" He asked her. Aryan nodded, "Fortunately, yes." She said. Kris smiled and sat on the bed. "Sleeping again?" He asked. Aryan shook her head. "No. I just feel like laying like this for the whole day." She said and hugged her pillow. Kris laughed, "Do you want something to eat then?" He asked her. She looked at Kris. "Yes, a lot." She said. She sat beside Kris, "Would you buy me food?" She batted her eyelashes. Kris laughed and looked at her, "Depends on what it is." He said. Aryan stood up in front of him and began counting her fingers, "Steak, mashed potatoes, chicken and some melons." She said and smiled. Kris looked at her for a while. Aryan pouted, "Krisieee-Gege please?" She pleaded. Kris laughed, "Fine, where do you want to eat?" He asked. Aryan shrugged, "I don't know.." She said. Kris laughed, "Since you want to eat steak and mashed potatoes, let's go to Ikea, shall we?" He asked. Aryan smiled, "Okay!!" She said. Kris stood up and pat her , "Go wash up. I'll wait for you downstairs." He said. Aryan jumped and giggled, "Go, go!!" She said and pushed Kris out her door. Once he was out, Aryan walked to the bathroom and washed up. After that, she wore a floral dress which was not too tight on her belly area. Her stomach wasn't that evident yet but there's this small bump. She applied light make up, wore some flats and headed down. She saw Kris watching Tv which he was rather too engrossed watching. Kris saw Aryan and stood up, "Let's go?" He said. Aryan nodded, "Kaja!" She said and held onto Kris' arm and walked out to his car. The travel to Ikea was rather uneventfully until they arrived. They headed to the foods section and chose what they want to eat. Kris got the same as Aryan since he knew her sister as a good taste for food and some chicken salad. They walked into the tables and sat on one. They started eating and Kris was laughing at his sister because she seems so happy eating her food. Kris took his phone out, "Smile." He said and decided to snap a picture of her sister. Aryan placed the spoon down and made a peace sign. Kris laughed because she some gravy beside , "Look." He said and showed Aryan her picture. Aryan eyes widened seeing that was dirty with gravy. Kris took his phone before she can delete it. "I'll post this on weibo." He said. Aryan whined, "Nooo~" She said. Kris typed and whispered some word he would be putting in, "My cute little princess." He said and pressed upload to upload the picture. Kris smiled, "There you go." He said. Aryan can't help but to laugh, "Fine. You said I'm cute so I'm letting you go this once." She giggled and started eating again. Suddenly a high pitched laugh was heard across theirtable. Aryan was bothered so she looked at the other table and her eyes widen. "K-kris, is that J-jongin?" She asked while she was holding on to his arms. Kris placed his phone down and looked at the place she was looking and saw Jongin with another lady. And the bad thing is, the lady was almost hugging his arms. Kris stood up and walked behind Aryan. He placed his palm to cover her eyes and held her to make her stand. "Let's go. There's nothing to see here." He said and walked with Aryan out. 

 


A/N:

Hi guys, It's been a loooooooong time.

I'm so sorry, I wasn't able to update, It was so busy at school.

I'll be going out of town on 14-17 and I won't be able to update.

But after that I swear, I will. 

Thanks for your patience guys, hope you won't unsubcribe, huhu.