Chapter 3

Forever and Always [Discontinued]

Chapter 3

The next day, It was Kris' turn to look after Aryan because Chanyeol had to go to work. "Ge, I want this." She said as she was holding on to a Ice cream tub which Jongin bought. "No, you can't eat that." He said and looked at her. Aryan was pouting and looked at Kris, "Krisssss~" She whined. Kris was still looking at her but then looked back at the tv. "Shouldn't you say yes to a pregnant woman?" She said looking at her hands which was holding the Ice cream. "I'm your sister too." She said sadly. "Maybe you don't want me as your sister anymore." She said as gave the Ice cream back to Kris. "Maybe you don't love me anymore." She murmured and stood up. She went to her room and lay down her bed. She felt sad, of course. She was thinking that, maybe Kris didn't give the food to her because he wanted it for himself or because he didn't want to give Aryan anything to make her suffer because, Kris might have some things he needs to do rather than taking take or a whiny pregnant. Minutes after, She felt the bed shift. "Princess." Kris sat beside her as he heard some faint sobs. He tried turning Aryan around but she was shrugging his arms of. "Don't touch me." She said as she cried. Kris sighed. He held her shoulders and carried her to his lap. Aryan, who was now sitting on his lap is still crying. "You don't like me to be your sister anymore, don't you." She said. "I look fat and ugly now." She continued. Kris hugged her. "Princess, no. Don't think that way." He said and patted her head. "I love you as my sister and it will not change anytime soon. You're stuck with me as your brother and I will never, ever hate you." He said. Aryan stopped crying and looked at her hands. Kris now placed the tub of Ice cream on her hands. "Now, stop crying. Don't eat too much okay, you haven't ate lunch yet." He said. Aryan sniffed and hugged Kris. "Thank you, ge." She said and pulled away. "But I don't like to eat this anymore. I want some chocolate." She said as she looked at Kris. "But we don't have some." Kris said as he took the Ice cream from Aryan. Aryan pouted, "I want chocolate." She said. Kris sighed, "Let's go to the market and buy all you want?" Kris said as he looked at her. Aryan lit up and smiled, "Jinjaa? Let's go, let's go!" She said as she stood up. "Be careful." Kris said as he followed Aryan outside. Meanwhile, Jongin who was at the office was calling Aryan. "Why isn't he answering?" He said as he sat down. "She's with Kris right? Call Kris." Suho said as he was fixing the files that Jongin must sign. And so he dialed Kris who answered right away. "Hyung, where are you?" Jongin asked through the phone as he loosen his tie. "I'm at the market with Aryan, why?" He said. "Aryan isn't answering her phone. Can I talk to her?" Jongin said as she heard Kris giving the phone to Aryan. "Jonguitdfd!" Aryan said while she was stuffing with some chocolates. "Baby, calm down." Jongin laughed as he heard her voice. "Oppa!" He now heard her voice clearly. "Hi, baby. How was your day so far?" He asked her. Aryan giggled. "Uhhhmm.." He heard her. "Kris-Gege didn't want to let me eat the Ice cream you bought for me." She said as Jongin knew that she was pouting at the moment. "You should have told him I bought it for you." Jongin said. "Yeah, I did. But he said you were a pabo." She said. Jongin laughed, "Hyung, jinjaa." He said and laughed again. Aryan giggled cutely and continued to eat some chocolates. "What are you doing at the market?" Jongin sang. Aryan giggled, "Kris and me bought some chocolates but he said I should eat healthy foods after this and, and we also bought some new fluffy blankets." She said. Jongin laughed. "Why? you have a lot, right?" He asked her. "Yeah, but I like this texture. It's so fluffy and comfy." She said. Jongin smiled, "Arasso. Baby, I'll see you later okay? Mr. Choi has already arrived." He said. Aryan pouted, "But I still want to talk to you." She said. Jongin smiled, "We'll talk a lot later, Okay? I love you so much, baby." He said. Aryan blushed, "Nado, Oppa. Sarangiee pyoonggg~" She said with Aegyo. Jongin's smiled was now up to his ears. "I love you, I love you." Jongin said as he made kiss sounds. Aryan laughed. "Go now! hehe, I love you too, oppa~" She said and giggled. Jongin laughed. "Arasso, Bye. I love you." He said a he hanged up. Aryan looked at Kris who was checking the towels. "Ge! Mayonnaise, I want mayonnaise." She said as she pulled him. Kris looked at her, "But we have some at home." He said and pushed the cart full with foods Aryan wants. "Yeah, but It's not enough." 

 


 

A/N:

Hi, guys! I have school tomorrow and I definetely don't want to go, huhu

Anways, please comment on this? Please? hehe

Thank you guys for the new subbies and the new comments. 

See you guys tomorrow, byeeeeeee~