Chapter 12

Forever and Always [Discontinued]

Chapter 12

Jongin walked to Aryan who was busily doing something on their room. He sat behind her on the floor, "Hi, baby. What are you doing?" He asked her and hugged her from the back. She was now sitting in between on his legs. "Baby, don't look yet. You will get to see this soon." She said and hugged the thing she was doing. "Atleast let me help?" Jongin asked and leaned his chin on her shoulders. She placed the-what seems like an album- down and started working again. "No." She said and drew some hearts on a piece of colored paper. "Okay, I'll just watch you." He said and watched her. She was so immersed with the work and Jongin got sulky. He pouted, "Baby, atleast tell me what's that." He whined. Aryan laughed, "Okay. It's a 'Our Future' Album." She said. Jongin smiled, "You are my future now." He said. Aryan nodded, "Yeah I know. That's why I'm making this." She said and cut the shaped she drew. "I really wanted to do something like this for my first boyfriend but I guess, no." She said and kept on cutting the colored paper. "Yeah, I'm your second.. and last." He said and kissed her temples. She smiled, "Jongin.." She said softly. "Hmm?" Jongin closed his eyes and leaned his chin on her shoulders. "I love you." She said. Jongin smiled. His billion dollar smile, "I love you too." He said and kissed her temples. Aryan smiled and gave him a blue art paper. "Now baby, if you really love me, can you please cut me some hearts." She said and handed him a pair of scissor. Jongin smiled and took the materials, "I can do this for my whole life." He said and started cutting some. They happily made the pages of the album beautiful with the hearts they made. The album was ready to be written on. "So.. for our twenties.." Jongin started and opened a felt-tip colored marker, "Having kids?" He asked her and she nodded. "Yes. Since were on our early twenties right now, by our mid-twenties, we will be having our child." She said and Jongin wrote with his oh-so-ever-gentle handwriting, "Having Mini-Jongins and Mini-Aryans everywhere!" He wrote. Aryan laughed and slapped his shoulder jokingly. Jongin drew some children running around since Aryan wasn't really good at drawing since she inherited her arts skills from Kris so.. no. They turned to the next page and brainstormed about what they should do for their thirties. "Since we have our kids by this time, I think we should spend our days having a looooot of family bonding." He said with a smug expression. Aryan smiled and nodded, "Yeah. I really like going to the beach, so we'll definitely do that." She said. And this time, Aryan was the one who wrote. She looked at it again and smiled, "Okay, done. Forties!" She said and turned to the next page. Jongin thought but answered immediately. "You told me that you wanted to run a cozy coffee shop. And I think our Kid will be on the right age to help us up then I think we should do that." He said. Aryan looked at Jongin, "How can you remember that, I told you that when we were like.. I don't know. We were still trying to holla." She laughed. Jongin chuckled, "Of course I would remember." He said. "So we'll do that?" He asked. Aryan nodded, "Definitely." She said. Jongin drew a little coffee shop and wrote the description. "Okay, fifties? We would be so old and I would have like, this huge beer belly." Jongin said and laughed. Jongin gave Aryan a marker, "Okay, baby. You will draw a 50 year old me and I will draw a 50 year old you." He said and started drawing. Aryan pouted, "But I can't draw, you know that." She whined. Jongin laughed and opened the marker for her, "It's fine, just draw. Okay?" He said and started drawing again. Aryan drew him a huge beer belly just as he said while Jongin drew a female with gray hair. By the time they were done, they were laughing like lunatics. "Baby you drew me like my grandfather. He has this reaaal huge beer belly." Jongin said and laughed. Aryan whined, "Why is my s like.. soggy?" She laughed. Jongin laughed, "You know.. but I would still enjoy it if it went soggy." He said and smiled. Aryan covered her red face, "Stop it!" She said and slapped his shoulders. Jongin held her wrist and looked into her eyes. "I'm serious." He said. "I mean, I don't really care if your s become soggy, if you have a huuge muffin top, wrinkles on your face, gray hair.. I don't really care. It's you whom I love, not your s or your body -well, I like your body because you're so y- or if your hair is all gray, but you know, It's still you. I married you for what's inside you and your heart. And I know you.. You will never change and neither do I." He said and kissed her temples. "You won't leave me for my beer belly right?" He asked her. Aryan laughed, "Of course not." She said and faced him, kneeling in between his legs. She kissed his lips, "You know I would do the same and I will love you forever." She said and sat back down. "Okay, let's get this done. We still have to make tickets." She said. "Tickets for what?" He asked her. Aryan smiled, "Just see and I'm sure you'll like it." 


A/N:

This took a long time. I'm so sorry.

But It's my winter break and I promised to be productive and update. :)

Thank you very much for waiting patiently, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, REALLY.

I love you all! 

This chapter is inspired by Ilikeweylie on youtube! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwFcxx-41Ro)