Chapter 7

Forever and Always [Discontinued]

Chapter 7

Jongin went to his office first to get some files and immediately went to Ikea right away to meet Ms. Shin. He arrived and phones Ms. Shin. "Ms. Shin. I'm here now. Let's just meet at your office." He said right away and hanged the phone up. He hated making transactions with Ladies and as much as possible, he asks for a Man he can transact with but unfortunately, Ikea's new CEO is a lady. He arrived her office and saw Ms. Shin. She saw him and smiled, "Have you eaten breakfast yet, Mr. Kim?" She asked. Jongin nodded politely, "Yes, Ms. Shin. I'm in a hurry so let's start." He said and sat down. Ms. Shin laughed, "No. Let's grab some breakfast first, shall we?" She said as she walked to Jongin and held his arm. Jongin tried prying her away but she won't budge. "Ms. Shin,  you're making me uncomfortable." Jongin said. Ms Shin only laughed and grabbed a tray for the foods. "Pick all you want, Mr. Kim. My treat." She said and gave him a tray and walked ahead. Jongin sighed, might as well eat breakfast. He thought. After picking their foods, they settled on the tables. "So, I heard your wife is pregnant?" She asked. Jongin smiled at the thought, "Yes, she is. And I can't wait." He said. Ms. Shin smiled but it didn't even reach her eyes. She moved the chair beside Jongin's and hugged his arm. Jongin tried prying her away but her grip was as a koala. "Leave your wife and come to me, Mr. Kim. I'm better and I can give you all you want." She said seductively. Jongin was fuming, I swear if she wasn't I lady I would have punched her in the face. He thought as he tried his best on removing Ms. Shin's grip on him. "Ms. Shin, Please stop this. I love my wife and nothing will ever change. Find some guy who will love you." He said and continued to eat. Ms. Shin scoffed and laughed, probably 3 octaves higher than her normal voice. She once again clanged on his arm, "I don't care, Mr. Kim." She said. Suddenly, they heard a chair falling down and Jongin's eyes widen. He saw Kris' back walking out with him covering Aryan's eyes. Jongin stood up and ran after them. "Kris-hyung, Aryan!" He shouted and suddenly, Kris turned around and swung his fist on his face. "Don't you ever show your facw to me, bastard. You won't see my sister again, I tell you that." He said. He held Aryan's hands. "C'mon. Leave this bastard here." He said and walked away with Aryan. Jongin sighed and dropped onto his knees. He cupped his face. Jongin, you ed up real bad. What have you done?

 


 

A/N: 

Last update for the day. 

Please comment, okay? Please? hehe. 

I'll be traveling later. See you guys! bye.