Chapter 4

Forever and Always [Discontinued]

Chapter 4

"Can you sing for me?" Aryan said as she snuggled closely to Jongin. They were at the couch, vegetating for a while after eating lunch. "I don't know how to sing.." He said as he pecked her lips. Aryan pouted. Jongin smiled, "But for you, I will." He said. Aryan smiled and kissed pecked his lips. "Go." She said. Jongin chuckled. "Give me XOXO, L.O.V.. E~" He sang or more like rapped. Aryan gave him her famous straight face. "Fine then don't." She said as she blew a raspberry and stood up but Jongin was fast enough to pull her back. "Fine, I'll sing for you okay. Hear me because I'll only do this once." He said as he kissed the side of her ear. He waited for a while and started singing 'Love Song'. Aryan smiled and listened to his deep and manly voice. Jongin stops at every paragraph to kiss Aryan and continues again. Soon, Jongin finished singing and looked at Aryan expectantly. Aryan cupped his face and kissed him deeply. "Never knew you had an angelic voice." Aryan said and kissed him again. "Good Job, baby. I love you so much." She said and hugged him tightly, snuggling on his chest. Jongin's smile never left his face and his heart was swelling. "I love you too." He said and kissed her head. "Baby no matter what, I will love you." He whispered. Aryan blushed at what he said and kissed his chest. "I know, I know." Aryan said. Jongin nodded. He never felt so loved. Loved by his wife who is also carrying their child. He never really thought his future would be this perfect. He thanked God as he asked what did her do good for him to deserve this. He smiled and whispered, "Thank you." He said as they both soon fell on a deep slumber. Soon, they woke up and ended up at the kitchen, raiding the refrigerator. "I want chicken." She said. Jongin laughed and showed her raw chicken. "This, this." He said as he waved the chicken's wings. Aryan laughed and slapped his arms slightly. Jongin washed his hands and suddenly hugged her. "Let's just eat out okay. You can't cook." He said as he looked at her. Jongin and Aryan's height are quite different so Aryan always have to look up. "I know." She whispered. They were looking at each other in a rather more lovely way. "I love you." Jongin suddenly blurted and showed her his crescent eyes and smile. "I know. Now let's go. I'm hungry." She said as laughed. Jongin was still hugging her when they walked to the door but he soon pulled out and held her hands instead. When they arrived at the restaurant, Aryan almost ordered the whole list of chicken. "Thank you, Sir." The waitress said as Aryan caught her wink at Jongin who has his poker face the whole time ordering. Aryan pouted. "Why was she winking." She mumbled and looked at the waitress as she walked away. Jongin looked at her. "Baby, I promise I don't know her." Jongin said as he looked at her. Aryan pouted more and started playing with the toothpicks, ignoring Jongin. Jongin sighed and moved his chair beside hers. "Baby." He said as he held Aryan's hand but she swatted them away. Jongin held them once more. Aryan didn't swat him away and let him. "You don't like me anymore. I look like a whale." She mumbled. Jonging chuckled and cupped her face. "Baby, even if you turn into a whale, literally, I''ll still love you, now matter what." He said as kissed her temples. "Don't be jealous okay. You're the only girl on my radar." He said and smiled. Aryan slowly smiled and pecked on his cheeks. "Okay!" She beamed and smiled again. Jongin smiled and looked at her, "I love you." 

 


A/N:

Sorry, can't update faster. 

It's exam weeks and I really need to catch up on my grades. I failed math. :(

Anyways, thanks for the new subbies and comments.

Please comment on this too, okay? Please? hehe

Bye guys. :) xx