Chapter 10

Forever and Always [Discontinued]

Chapter 10

The two arrived at the hospital, sitting at the bench. "See, we're early. You should have let me slept more." Aryan said as she pouted, tossing a slice of orange on . Jongin kissed her temples, "I'm sorry, okay. I was just so excited to know about our baby." He said, smiling. Aryan softened and stopped pouting. "Aww, I have a feeling you will be a good daddy." She said and smiled at him sheepishly. Jongin looked at her by two takes and chuckled throatily. "You have a little of something here." He said and removed the pulp of orange beside , "Thee you go, my kiddy kiddy wife." He said. Aryan giggled and shook her head. Some passers by were murmuring how cute they were. One middle aged woman who was sitting beside her asked her, "How many kids do you have?" She said while smiling. Aryan smiled at her and answered, "This is my first time having kids, Ahjumma." She said and pat her belly feeling the bump. The Ahjumma smiled and looked at Jongin, "Are you the husband? Oh, you make a god couple! I'm sure the baby will be good looking too." She said. Aryan and Jongin laughed and continued talking to the Ahjumma who was telling about her first time giving birth. Suddenly, "Mrs. Kim Aryan? Mrs. Kim Aryan?" The nurse called. Aryan gasped and looked at the Ahjumma, "Ahjumma, It's my turn already! Omo!" She said excited. The Ahjumma pat her head, "You go, Mrs. Kim. I'm about to go anyway. Goodluck with both of you, wish you all the best." She said in a motherly way. The couple bid goodbyes with her and went inside the doctor's office. The doctor is Suho's father so they were well acquainted. "Hi, uncle Suho!" They greeted. Mr. Joonho laughed, He remembered how EXO and Aryan called each other's parents by their son's first name. "Still calling me Suho, eh?" He said and removed his stethoscope and cheked Aryan's chest with it. "How old are you again?" He asked. Aryan straightened, "I'm sadly 25." She said. Jongin laughed, "Why, what's wrong with being 25?" He asked. Mr. Joonho laughed, "Yeah?" He said. Aryan smiled sheepishly, "You know me, I'm not ready with adult stuffs." She said and laughed. They all laughed heartily, "You never change, do you, Aryan-ah?" Mr. Joonho said. Aryan smiled almost showing all her teeth. They were used to making aegyo faces on their uncles and aunties. "No, I'm still Uncle Suho's princess, right?" She said and blinked her eyes. Mr. Joonho laughed, "Of course, you still are. You will never be replaced." He said and led her up to the weighing scale. "Now, let's see how my princess weigh." He said and did some adjustments on the weighing scale. "54?" He said and checked again, "53." He said. Aryan showed her not bad face. Mr. Joonho led her back and made her sit beside Jongin. "Are you feeling unwell lately?" He asked. Aryan looked at Jongin and shook her head, "She's been perfectly fine this past few months, Uncle Suho." Jongin answered. "That's completely normal. Frequent urination, metallic tastes, craving. It's really abundant when you are on your three months pregnancy." He said and wrote something. "Did you have with Jongin this past few months?" He asked like it was the most easiest thing to ask. Jongin shook his head, "Sadly, no." He said. Mr. Joonho laughed, "Deprived, eh?" He said. Aryan blushed. "Well, everything seems fine, Mr. and Mrs. Kim. I'm sure the baby is growing well and we'll see the gender in no time." He said and wrote something on his pad. "Come back if there are unusual things and if none, come back by three months and we'll see the baby's gender." Mr. Joonho smiled. Aryan was about to stand but Jongin held her wrist. "Uncle, are we allowed to have even when she's pregnant?" He asked suddenly. Mr. Joonho smiled, "Fortunately yes, but you have to be careful not to break the amniotic(?) sac." He said. Jongin gave Aryan a smug and thanked Mr. Joonho. "Thank you very much, Uncle Suho. We'll see you in no time!" They said as they bid goodbye. "You're welcome, kids. Regards me to Suho!" He said. The two nodded and left. They passed by the market to buy some fruits but it was rather uneventful. "Finally!" Jongin shouted suddenly when they got home. Aryan plopped on the bed, "What 'finally'?" She asked, hugging the pillow. She felt Jongin beside her and hugged her close, spooning her. "We can have, you know.." He said and his lips. Aryan laughed and pushed his forehead, "Not now." She said and snuggled on his chest. Jongin smiled and nodded, "Okay, not now. Sleep, I know you're tired. Sweet dreams, baby. I love you."

 


A/N:

Hi guys, omg it's been like weeeeeeeeks. 

I'm so sorry for not updating, really.

I can't even have the time to eat because of the hectic sched

but I managed to do this when I'm vacant using my phone. :)

Please comment okay? Please? I really missed reading your comments :( 

If I see a lot of new comments by the next hours, I will unhide the next chapter. :3

Bye guys, see you! <3